Wife Battles Snake While Husband Looks Bravely On

Jezz

This item was sent to the gossip column on my website.

LATE NIGHT VISITOR CAUSES COMMOTION

We had a slippery character visit us last night because someone forgot to close the kitchen door. I'm proud of the missus, the way she managed to get the long snake out with a stick without getting bitten. There are more snakes in Thailand than anywhere else in the world.

Edited by Jezz

Great venomous snake show picture above.

Gotta love the King Cobras.

I'll try to attach a few Cobra pics from Africa taken recently, including me holding a Cape Cobra.

These Cobras are the "real deal" as they are the True Cobras and while smaller than Kingies, do have deadlier venom, drop for drop.

Fortunately, as you can see from the images, their inclination to bite is not what most people think.

ALL THE BEST

post-111392-032758000 1281441010_thumb.j

post-111392-012981100 1281441045_thumb.j

Great venomous snake show picture above.

Gotta love the King Cobras.

I'll try to attach a few Cobra pics from Africa taken recently, including me holding a Cape Cobra.

These Cobras are the "real deal" as they are the True Cobras and while smaller than Kingies, do have deadlier venom, drop for drop.

Fortunately, as you can see from the images, their inclination to bite is not what most people think.

ALL THE BEST

Wow! Truly amazing stuff. Those pics are fantastic, Thanks so much. I've got some slippery two arms, two legs snakes to contend with right now, because they've just released the new Thailand novel. You can click on my profile/website for more info. Any more of your stuff yet? It's great.