How Should I Treat The Thailand Natives?

Japex

I was wondering how should I treat the people? Should I quietly pass by and try to be as quiet as possible? What about Ladyboys should I ignore them or can I throw a nice comment there way? I don't want to anger/upset anyone so go ahead and give your advice.

If you do not know how to treat locals any7where you travel may I suggest you stay in your cave?

If you must travel here then may I suggest that everyone you meat you should put on a very angry face and call them names the stick push pins into their noses and laught out loud. If this doesn't gain their respect try kicking them in their genders very hard and telling them "kuay kwai" then spit in their faces and tell them how ugly they are.

I could go on and on but I think you get the point and will do just fine.

PS Don't forget to pee on the beggers and the peoples children.

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

If you do not know how to treat locals any7where you travel may I suggest you stay in your cave?

If you must travel here then may I suggest that everyone you meat you should put on a very angry face and call them names the stick push pins into their noses and laught out loud. If this doesn't gain their respect try kicking them in their genders very hard and telling them "kuay kwai" then spit in their faces and tell them how ugly they are.

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear oh me.

I got red-carded for my post of "What a bl-ody inane question", you surely are headed for jail. Love your post. :lol:

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear oh me.

I got red-carded for my post of "What a bl-ody inane question", you surely are headed for jail. Love your post. :lol:

No, I think he is headed for hel_l for such a facetious response to a perceived troll post.

No way to treat trolls.

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear oh me.

No, I think he is headed for hel_l for such a facetious response to a perceived troll post.

No way to treat trolls.

And just how should one respond to a perceived "TROLL"?

I am amazed. Most Thais that I have met are very polite, curtious and civilised. Where are the 'natives'?

Wherever you are from - stay there. Comments like this could show people that you are non compus mentus (forgive the spelling - it is probably incorrect!)

and sorry, I do not know what a troll is. I thought that a troll was a big, hairy, hunchbacked thing that ate goats.

Edited by Tropicalevo