Best Visa Option

Can anyone tell me the best visa to apply for? I would like to spend 7 or 8 months in Thailand and possibly repeat this every year. I am 35 English, I also have a crimanal record for damaging a door when I was 19. Would this affect my application?

A Non Imm O Visa multi entry from The Thai Consulate in Hull would give you up to 15 month and would need a border run every 90 days.

Apply for reason of visiting friends. You need to supply an address of someone in Thailand.

Apply by post. Hull Consulate.

The other option would be a 3 entry Tourist Visa. Each entry would give 60 days and can be extended at Immigration for a further 30 days for a fee of 1,900 Baht. Providing you open the door first when entering. :lol:

Damaging a door? A bank vault door? No 10 Downing Street? Your fist in the ex girl friends door? Normally police record is not checked but you would not be eligible for entry if you have a serious conviction. But unless actively wanted it is not likely to become an issue.

Just a small question..

Anyone who has a friend in Thailand can apply for non immigrant O visa? So my boyfriend can apply for that type of visa if I provide him an invitation letter from a friend? What can I write for a purpose of visit?

Just a small question..

Anyone who has a friend in Thailand can apply for non immigrant O visa? So my boyfriend can apply for that type of visa if I provide him an invitation letter from a friend? What can I write for a purpose of visit?

The Thai Consulate in Hull UK is probably the only consulate that will issue for that reason.

Just a small question..

as suggested by LiteBeer - Hull in the UK.... or if you go before October 15 - Perth, Australia.

Purpose of visit: Visiting friend(s) in Thailand.

I just got my nonO 1 year multi back from Hull, its got a red stamp this time, is that normal?

I'm just about to apply for a non-imm "o" from Hull too, or possible a triple entry TV. Having spend the last couple of years in Thailand on a combo of tourist and volunteer visas. Have been back in the UK for last 3mths, and planning to go back, so am cautious about the dreaded red stamp

What was the red stamp for ? Have you had back to back visas?

• 3 weeks later...