Eddiee

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Muppy Merton at least I've got hair :o

At least my hair follicles are active..... :D

...mmm this sounds like a man in denial about one of the facts of life - beginning to feel a bit follicley challenged are we EH?

Checking the back of the old barnet with a mirror when you are alone in the bathroom, are we?

Sad case.

Dr Merton bites to easy...no challenge whatsoever :D

in BKK I always spend min 15/20,000bht (1 nite)

So.......................฿100 in the Cat House to get absolutely sh1tfaced, you must have a lot of fun with the other ฿19,900. :o

Not quite 100bt in the Cathouse, not when you consider you have to pay for all ya skint mates....and tips, which i normally leave min 500bt, in every bar.

I don't see the problem Thomas, he made a valid complaint about a happy hour in a bar, its not the money but the principle involved, I agree with him, it is a con, it stated happy hour until 8 pm and this wasn't given to him.  The price of the beer doesn't matter.

To the original poster, you've gotta give me a breakdown on how you spend 15-20 k a night in bkk especially in these bars, that sounds so pricey.  5-6-7 k I follow but 20k thats a lot.  Not having a go at you for it, its your dosh, just wondered HOW?

bkkmadness thank you, you see the light, shame the majority here cant...

I normally leave big tips wherever I go and ring bells quite often and help me mates out quite a bit who sometimes are skint, but hey when I go out I like to have a gig...

The_Moog, Yeah I know a few movie extras who work on Channel 3

Eddiee, can I be your friend ? You sound like a great friend to have !

OK, maybe im pushing it but could I come on your next pub crawl ? This way you can let me know if I qualify as one of your mates ! I can assure you im very ugly so I wont be stealing the attention from the girls :o

I don't see the problem Thomas, he made a valid complaint about a happy hour in a bar, its not the money but the principle involved, I agree with him, it is a con, it stated happy hour until 8 pm and this wasn't given to him.  The price of the beer doesn't matter.

To the original poster, you've gotta give me a breakdown on how you spend 15-20 k a night in bkk especially in these bars, that sounds so pricey.  5-6-7 k I follow but 20k thats a lot.  Not having a go at you for it, its your dosh, just wondered HOW?

I normally leave big tips wherever I go and ring bells quite often and help me mates out quite a bit who sometimes are skint, but hey when I go out I like to have a gig...

OK, maybe im pushing it but could I come on your next pub crawl ? This way you can let me know if I qualify as one of your mates ! I can assure you im very ugly so I wont be stealing the attention from the girls :o

You are welcome along pktkid, as long as you r not lying about the ugly bit :D

OK, im not exactly telling the truth, I am indeed a handsome man !

Not that I am vane or anything like that as I actually consider myself as average however, everytime I walk down Soi 4, Cowboy, Patpong etc, etc im forever hearing the words "Hello handsome man" !

Now, as far as things go this is how I see it. Is it possible for all these girls to be wrong ? Surely they cant all be telling me lies ?

Because of this I have decided that "statistically" there has to be some element of truth in it, so yes, I am a handsome man ! (well thats my theory and im sticking with it) :D

However this should not matter as you will be the one with the money right ? Someone tells me that the girls want only money and not a handsome man which I find very hard to believe...... shall we have a challenge ? Happy hour Cheap Charlie house ? :D

[

Muppy Merton at least I've got hair :o

...mmm this sounds like a man in denial about one of the facts of life - beginning to feel a bit follicley challenged are we EH?

Checking the back of the old barnet with a mirror when you are alone in the bathroom, are we?

Sad case.

OK EH, you win - let's call it superior intelligence.

But please tell me, because I'm curious, how you manage - in your words - to be "active" on Thaivisa for 2 years with only 37 postings?

An explanation of the word active Thomas.

ac·tive Audio pronunciation of "active" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ktv)

adj.

1. Being in physical motion: active fish in the aquarium.

2. Functioning or capable of functioning.

1. Marked by energetic activity; busy: active stock and bond markets; spent an active day sightseeing.

2. Involving or requiring physical exertion and energy: an active workout at the gym.

1. Being in a state of action; not quiescent: active hostilities along the border.

2. Erupting or liable to erupt; not dormant: an active volcano.

1. Marked by or involving direct participation: took an active interest in politics; played an active role on the committee.

2. Currently in use or effect: an active membership.

I believe the highlighted part answers your question. Can you get over it now? :o

An explanation of the word active Thomas.

ac·tive  Audio pronunciation of "active" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (ktv)

adj.

1. Being in physical motion: active fish in the aquarium.

2. Functioning or capable of functioning.

1. Marked by energetic activity; busy: active stock and bond markets; spent an active day sightseeing.

2. Involving or requiring physical exertion and energy: an active workout at the gym.

1. Being in a state of action; not quiescent: active hostilities along the border.

2. Erupting or liable to erupt; not dormant: an active volcano.

1. Marked by or involving direct participation: took an active interest in politics; played an active role on the committee.

2. Currently in use or effect: an active membership.

I believe the highlighted part answers your question.  Can you get over it now? :o

Was I talking to you? or is EH your alto ego?

I got bored watching you flirt with Eddiee, so thought just answer the question myself.

Are you on this forum just to get a rise from patronizing people Thomas?

That's an interesting point you've made there.

I tell you what - you look in the mirror and then I'll answer the question.

Deal?

Ok, its a deal, I've looked in the mirror, your turn now please. :o

I got bored watching you flirt with Eddiee, so thought just answer the question myself.

Are you on this forum just to get a rise from patronizing people Thomas?

That's an interesting point you've made there.

I tell you what - you look in the mirror and then I'll answer the question.

Deal?

Ok, its a deal, I've looked in the mirror, your turn now please. :o

You obviously didn't see anything - suggest you try the middle of the fish pond.

To honour my part of the deal, at least, - my principal motivation in posting in Thaivisa is, plain and simple - jealousy.

Analyse every posting I have ever made - as I'm sure you do - you will find they consistently reflect this intense jealousy.

And what is this jealousy, you may ask?

Plain and simple - the natural feelings of anyone forced to live in the diaspora.

You obviously didn't see anything - suggest you try the middle of the fish pond.
I saw a lot as I always do, but felt no need to explain what I see in myself to you. I'd love to be the middle of a fish pond actually, it is my favourite hobby after all.
To honour my part of the deal, at least, - my principal motivation in posting in Thaivisa is, plain and simple - jealousy.

Analyse every posting I have ever made - as I'm sure you do - you will find they consistently reflect this intense jealousy.

I don't analyse your postings, I wish I had the luxury of enough time to do that, it was just something I've noticed, so thought it would be ok to ask you the question rather than just assume.

Not that I am vane or anything like that as I actually consider myself as average however, everytime I walk down Soi 4, Cowboy, Patpong etc, etc im forever hearing the words "Hello handsome man" !

Now, as far as things go this is how I see it. Is it possible for all these girls to be wrong ? Surely they cant all be telling me lies ?

Because of this I have decided that "statistically" there has to be some element of truth in it, so yes, I am a handsome man ! (well thats my theory and im sticking with it) :D

However this should not matter as you will be the one with the money right ? Someone tells me that the girls want only money and not a handsome man which I find very hard to believe...... shall we have a challenge ? Happy hour Cheap Charlie house ? :D

LOL pktkid, are you referring to Cheap Charlies on Soi 11 or just a cheap charlie house (how about Cathouse:-)

[

Muppy Merton at least I've got hair :D

Sad case.

OK EH, you win - let's call it superior intelligence.

But please tell me, because I'm curious, how you manage - in your words - to be "active" on Thaivisa for 2 years with only 37 postings?

Well Doc Merton its like this, do I have to teach you how to use a computer afterall you being a teacher of everything thats viable I think you should be able to answer your own question :o

....and tips, which i normally leave min 500bt, in every bar.

Please come to the Farang Connection. I remember the times when I used to stare out of my window over the Rising Sun ( that was my pub venture at the time) and wonder who our new neighbours were going to be. Didn't seem too bad, as I am a Chelsea boy, when the DB's opened. Give my regards to Chris when you see him.

eddiee, why don't you get some friends that aren't skint all the time and then you wouldn't have to worry about the bars' opperating hours. OF course then you would have to learn to read the clock on the wall instead of the bar running THEIR biz to your watch. Take your 15-20k a nite supporting your skint friends and spread that BS somewhere else.

There does seem to be something peculiar about this situation. A bloke who can afford to spend a minimum of 15-20k every time he goes out in Bangkok up in arms about losing 15 minutes of a happy hour. Fair play if you do, but maybe you need to jettison some of the freeloaders who aren't taking their turn to pay for your night out.

There does seem to be something peculiar about this situation. A bloke who can afford to spend a minimum of 15-20k every time he goes out in Bangkok up in arms about losing 15 minutes of a happy hour. Fair play if you do, but maybe you need to jettison some of the freeloaders who aren't taking their turn to pay for your night out.

Not really my business but he was talking about mates not freeloaders.

With mates usually what comes around goes around and in the end everybody is a winner :o

Not really my business but he was talking about mates not freeloaders.

With mates usually what comes around goes around and in the end everybody is a winner :o

meom, exactly thats what does happen....

....and tips, which i normally leave min 500bt, in every bar.

Please come to the Farang Connection. I remember the times when I used to stare out of my window over the Rising Sun ( that was my pub venture at the time) and wonder who our new neighbours were going to be. Didn't seem too bad, as I am a Chelsea boy, when the DB's opened. Give my regards to Chris when you see him.

Will do lampard10

LOL pktkid, are you referring to Cheap Charlies on Soi 11 or just a cheap charlie house (how about Cathouse:-)

Im referring to the one on Soi 4 (Nana), it might not be in name but Cheap Charlie House in nature it certainly is !!

Before anyone comments yes I go in there, I think it can be quite amusing, especially when you bump into a mate or someone you havent seen for a while and he says "havent been in here for months" and you reply "Yeah, me too", but really its yours (and your mates) 5th visit in so many weeks ! :D

:o

The question should be, how many changs can you drop in an hour? I reakon you should be able to do at least 8...if your on an empty tummy. :D

8 an hour, this means you would have to drink 1 bottle every 7.5 minutes, which makes 32 bottles if you do the whole 4-8 stretch, that would make the price at 3 baht and 12 satang per bottle ! (not taking into account the last 15 minutes which is still questionable).

But I wouldnt drink one single bottle of Chang, that stuff will kill yer !! :D

I hear happy hours are soon to be band in the UK...... while things just get better & better over in the Land of Smiles !! :D

He has just lost about 10 regular expat customers because of this and we are all spreading the word as well....was it worth it ?

Falang bar owner as well....suppose to stick together abroad, B******S...

Sounds as though it was.

At least he's got rid of you lot of big timers - economically embarrassed by apparently loosing 15 mins cheaper drinking time - so much so you "spread the word" and post in Thaivisa.

Hold onto your purses, girls.

Especially when you think of the price of drinks in Thailand!!!

:o

There is a clock on the wall that clearly states that your watch must be wrong.

All I can say is tight <deleted>. <deleted> happens. Just learn like we did go earlier finish earlier.

Remember TIT.

Carl

I met this indian guy who says he knows people in the families who own a lot of the property on sukhumvit.

he mentioned that most of the bars in nana plaza only have 1 year leases now. something about the bars not being around much longer.

has anyone heard of this rumor?

not trying to cause trouble. just curious...