Krav Maga In Bangkok

krichat

I studied under an IKMF certified instructor before he departed Bangkok last year. I am a mid-level student and have been meeting with another IKMF student twice a week on Sukhumvit. That student is now dealing with an injury so I'm looking for other mid to upper-level students in Bangkok who want to work out together practicing the 360, combos, grabs, defense, ground fighting, and weapons defense. Anyone interested?

Jeff

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Any of you guys know of real local gyms near BTS stations for Kali or Krav, maybe something other for fun local fighting styles?

I'm not about to pay U.S. level prices for sparring / instruction here in bkk. I get that that's comfortable to some, but my budget and the local cost of living doesn't justify $50-$100 a month memberships ... would love to find real locals and pricing that's realistic for the area (no flame responses needed, I understand bkk including the local version and the alternate-universe-expat thing).

Also available for practice in Kali or Krav if anybody wants to.

• 1 year later...

Im also very interested. Is the guy at boxer rebellion still there?

I think he died in a tragic accident about a year ago. I have not heard as to whether a new person was found to repalce him.

Oh Really, the chap from Israel was very respected by people in that sport, I ran into him several times, nothing to do with his biz, he was a real gentleman. I though many times, this guy is a high end killing machine, yes looks so calm and non rambo type.

Sad to here he died. sad.png