Bkk Model Information For Tfcd Shoot

Genericnic

Hi all

I am relocating to Thailand (Chiang Mai) in February 2011. When I arrive in Thailand, I will be staying in Bangkok for the first week. On my last trip, I found and fell in love with the Shanghai Mansion hotel in Chinatown. It has rooms that just beg to do a photo shoot in. Here is an example of the suite I have reserved. http://www.shanghaim...udan-Suite.html

What I am looking for is a model (experienced or beginner) that would be willing to do a TFCD or possibly a paid shoot and who is comfortable doing fashion, glamour, and partial to full nud_e. Since the shoot is primarily for my portfolio (I'll be on a retirement visa so no work for me), the pay rate would be modest. (Any advice on a going rate would be appreciated). Lest you think I am some old pervert with a camera, you can see some of my work at http://www.davidsstudio.com. I am just an advanced amateur that loves to shoot pictures.

If I were still going to be shooting in the U.S., I would probably just stick a posting on Craig's List and find a decent model. While CL has a Thailand page, I'm not sure of the response I would get.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Maybe try jurgita.com and modelmayhem.com. Good mix of models from pros to newbies.

Love to see the shots.

Best of Luck,

Richard

ModelMayhem is a good bet ..they have some good models on there that I use as well.......Problem is that you will hardly find a Thai girl willing to go nud_e at all

and if they do they will ask for real money ...lol

I worked with some 'Farang' girls living in Bangkok and they will go fully nud_e .....and OK rates..

Check Model Mayhem you will find the right model there ...

Good luck.

Hi,

Maybe try jurgita.com and modelmayhem.com. Good mix of models from pros to newbies.

Love to see the shots.

Best of Luck,

Richard

ModelMayhem is a good bet ..they have some good models on there that I use as well.......Problem is that you will hardly find a Thai girl willing to go nud_e at all

I worked with some 'Farang' girls living in Bangkok and they will go fully nud_e .....and OK rates..

Good luck.

if its not too cheeky a question. what are the rates for model mayhem models nud_e and non nud_e, thai and farang ?

did you use a studio or apartment.

Cheers,

Richard

Hi,

Love to see the shots.

Best of Luck,

Richard

Good luck.

if its not too cheeky a question. what are the rates for model mayhem models nud_e and non nud_e, thai and farang ?

did you use a studio or apartment.

Cheers,

Richard

Thai models are generally not doing nud_e and non - nud_e they will charge you anywhere from 500-1500 Baht an hour. 'Famous' Thai Models cost much more: 7000-12.000 Baht an hour and NEVER nud_e

For the Farang girls, most Russian models are regular cat walk models and rarely do nud_e , when they work direct (non agency) and most of them do moonlight : 2000-6000 Baht an hour

The models I worked with and that do nud_e , about 12-15 models on Mayhem in Thailand willing to do nud_e , from soft nud_e to hardcore : prices in general are as follows

soft nudes 3000-7000 baht an hour and very few do TFCD, you have to be very original or have a very interesting project to get it for pics only

hardcore nudes , I found two girls on MM willing to do those and I also photographed them together. 7000-10.000 baht an hour per model with release.

regs

Thai models are generally not doing nud_e and non - nud_e they will charge you anywhere from 500-1500 Baht an hour. 'Famous' Thai Models cost much more: 7000-12.000 Baht an hour and NEVER nud_e

For the Farang girls, most Russian models are regular cat walk models and rarely do nud_e , when they work direct (non agency) and most of them do moonlight : 2000-6000 Baht an hour

The models I worked with and that do nud_e , about 12-15 models on Mayhem in Thailand willing to do nud_e , from soft nud_e to hardcore : prices in general are as follows

soft nudes 3000-7000 baht an hour and very few do TFCD, you have to be very original or have a very interesting project to get it for pics only

hardcore nudes , I found two girls on MM willing to do those and I also photographed them together. 7000-10.000 baht an hour per model with release.

regs

Hi , I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. Many thanks. If you ever need someone to hold a reflector give me a shout !

Would love to see your work. If its allowed / permitted please PM me with the info. No worries if not.

Thanks again,

Richard