Airport Rail - City Airport Terminal Car Parking ?

Does anyone know if the City Airport Terminal (CAT) in Makkasan has Car Parking Facility... and How much per Hour / per Day?

What is the best, convenient and cheapest way to go to Airport using the Airport Rail Link...

My Plan is to..

From Home -> Station (By Car - park it in station)

CAT Station(or any other station) -> Airport (By Rail)

Airport -> CAT Station (or any other station) (By Rail)

Station -> Home (By Car)

The information required is mainly to do with which station is best to park (with the cheapest and convenient option.. avoid traffic) and still ride the train.

Thanks.

There is space for parking at the CAT but given that the station does not open until the 23rd you'll have to wait until then to see what the cost and conditions of parking are (which assumes all facilities will be operational by the 23rd and I would not assume that).

Cannot suggest any other inner city station (Phaya Thai or Ratchaprapop) for parking. Perhaps, park your car in one of the Siam shopping center car parks if you MUST drive and then take the BTS to Phaya Thai.

Edited by Lakegeneve

I do not live in BKK, but when I drive there and need to park somewhere, I go to the Mochit BTS station. There is FREE parking right beside it. I have left my truck there for up to five days with no problem. Just park, jump on the BTS and go. It is a very crowded parking lot, but I have always been able to wedge in somewhere.

I do not live in BKK, but when I drive there and need to park somewhere, I go to the Mochit BTS station. There is FREE parking right beside it. I have left my truck there for up to five days with no problem. Just park, jump on the BTS and go. It is a very crowded parking lot, but I have always been able to wedge in somewhere.

Thank you for your suggestion... But, I come from Rama 3 / Bangphongpang / Yannawa area (close to Sathorn)... So, any other ideas.