Torrent Site For Thai Movies

craigt3365

I would like to get some Thai movies for my wife and her friends. I use piratebay.org, demoniod, torrentreactor.to, etc. They have some, but not a lot. I visited avistaz.com, but it seems to be closed to new users. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

There are a lot, hundreds actually; your wife could probably find them in 30 seconds, but most require invites, or a tiny fee (credits).

ASIANDVDCLUB is open AFAIK.

Take a look in the adslthailand forum under bittorrent, lots of invites there.

BTW, very few, if any, Thai films have English subs, if that matters. Not sure why; they have English subs in the theatrical releases but never on the real DVDs.

Wow....lots of stuff in adslthailand. Thanks! Need wifey to help with the translations though...

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), wifey is NOT a computer person. Never uses one. So, it is up to me to find all this stuff. I did a quick google search on "thai movie torrent", but came up with most of the usual torrent sites.

Again, thanks!!!!!

You might also want to try siamsmile.org and amazingbits, where most of the Thai stuff from Avistaz and ADC seems to filter down to. Both I believe are open for regs at the moment. SiamBT is probably the best Thai site overall, but you'll need an invite. PM me if you get really stuck.

ikkyonline seems pretty good. I was underwhelmed by amazingbits.

Would you be able to send me an invite for ikkyonline? I just tried to signup, and they got some crazy thing to send SMS 6 times to get a reference code or something like that.

Thanks for all your help!

ikkyonline seems pretty good. I was underwhelmed by amazingbits.

Would you be able to send me an invite for ikkyonline? I just tried to signup, and they got some crazy thing to send SMS 6 times to get a reference code or something like that.

Thanks for all your help!

I don't have any invites. sorry. Maybe a Thai person can help you with the SMSes and sign-up? ikky is all Thai so you'll obviously need someone to help you once you are registered. You could also try www dot bitthailand dot com

siamsmile and amazingbits appear to be operated by farangs, certainly targeted for us.

Edited by lomatopo

There are a lot, hundreds actually; your wife could probably find them in 30 seconds, but most require invites, or a tiny fee (credits).

ASIANDVDCLUB is open AFAIK.

Take a look in the adslthailand forum under bittorrent, lots of invites there.

BTW, very few, if any, Thai films have English subs, if that matters. Not sure why; they have English subs in the theatrical releases but never on the real DVDs.

I just joined asiandvdclub so yes, it is open at the moment. Thanks for the info :)

This is something that has always annoyed me. If there is a demand for English subtitles at the movies, and you have gone to the effort and cost of adding them, why would you not include them on DVDs? It could only increase sales!

• 3 weeks later...

This is something that has always annoyed me. If there is a demand for English subtitles at the movies, and you have gone to the effort and cost of adding them, why would you not include them on DVDs? It could only increase sales!

I have often wondered this, makes no sense cutting them from the official DVD. Sometimes the 'Pantip' version of Thai movies have English subtitles but they vary from very good to intelligible.

ianwuk