Your Visa Status

What is Your Current Visa Status?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What's wrong with it?

It is anonym is it?

To be very honest, many times I like to know if the so called experts or know everything'ers that are so frequently on the forum,are really that reliable in their information.

Staying a few weeks/months in Thailand and then go back to "civilization " but having a lot to say/comment about the daily business here, is not really what I am waiting for.

It ,of course ,depends completely on the subject

What's wrong with it?

It is anonym is it?

Well, I think its ok. Its totally anonmyous, and the data as to who voted for what is not stored, just what is voted for.

There is an extra benefit here, while George and Admin are trying to get the best deals for the "Thai Visa Gold Card" understanding the membership can make the benefits better and more useful.

As an example, if a major percentage of out members do Visa runs, then wouldn't a benefit of the "Gold Card" be a discount on a Visa-Run, but other benefits may not fit....

Maybe this one can be modified.." I'm working "unoficially" and making visa runs." - maybe something like just "making visa runs" , people can draw their own conclusions from that.

Also .. how about those who stay here on O visas extended based on marriage to a Thai National

totster :o

Maybe this one can be modified.." I'm working "unoficially" and making visa runs." - maybe something like just "making visa runs" , people can draw their own conclusions from that.

Also .. how about those who stay here on O visas extended based on marriage to a Thai National

totster  :D

Yes Totster that would cover me! :o !

And no doubt lots of other members too....

totster  :o

Well the op has an apt name. :D

totster  :D

Well the op has an apt name. :D

quite.. :D:D:D

totster :o

Why do want this information ?

I said in the title, "Just Curious", didn't I? Sheesh...this IS the THAI VISA website isn't it, and completely anonymous. Why the sensitivity? You don't want to answer, don't answer. But no one is going to jump through the computer screen and arrest you if you're working without a permit.