Boat Shoes In Bangkok (E.G. Timberland-Style)

gisler1987

Hello all

I am looking for nice boat shoes in Bangkok. The Timberland store on 3rd floor of Siam Discovery seems to be gone and Central World is still closed. Does anyone know a place where I can buy boat shoes? They need to be good quality.... but not necessarily Timberland brand. I am looking for these kind of shoe: Timberland Website. They have a store locator on the website but I really don't get where these places are. They only tell you a Room and a floor number but not an actual building or anything.....

It would be awesome if someone could help me! Thanks a lot!

Matt

I prefer Sperry Topsiders meself....anyone know where they can be found?

When I return to the US, I inspect my Topsiders...if they are looking shabby, grab a new pair! I've been wearing them for well over 25 years. Started when I bought my first sailboat. They can't be beat!

When I return to the US, I inspect my Topsiders...if they are looking shabby, grab a new pair! I've been wearing them for well over 25 years. Started when I bought my first sailboat. They can't be beat!

Docksides by Sebago are my all time favorite but like Sperry impossible to find in Thailand.

I even checked with the marinas...

Timberland are okay for city use but nothing else... last Songkran I was wearing a pair and after only one day in the water they were completely ruined. :realangry:

Docksides by Sebago are my all time favorite but like Sperry impossible to find in Thailand.

I even checked with the marinas...

Timberland are okay for city use but nothing else... last Songkran I was wearing a pair and after only one day in the water they were completely ruined. :realangry:

Most of the guys I sailed with had Sperrys. And the first thing we did when we got a new pair was to walk into the water with them. Breaks them in real fast and fits them to your feet! Funny....

I'd hate to think how many times my shoes were in the drink! And they lasted for years.