Any Predictions For Samui?

Rooo

Any predictions from the Samui Fortune tellers?

Good fortune or disasters?

Two moons on 27th August2010

27 ส.ค. 2553

27th Aug the Whole World is waiting for............

Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will cultivate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles off earth. Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It will look like the earth has 2 moons.

The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.

NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see it again.

Edited by Rooo

I'm having my head cryogenically frozen....its pricey I know but then I got a discount with my Bangkok Airways card....apparently anyone with one of these has lighter contents....whatever that means....:whistling:

I'm going to have my head conserved in alcohol.

wait a minute....

Already done that.

• Like 1

I'm having my head cryogenically frozen....its pricey I know but then I got a discount with my Bangkok Airways card....apparently anyone with one of these has lighter contents....whatever that means....:whistling:

I'm going to have my head conserved in alcohol.

wait a minute....

Already done that.

"If I keep on drinking profits are sure to improve!"......with your philosophy you might qualify for the super discount. :D

Don't want to rain on your parade Rooo, but this Mars story is just an urban myth perpetuated by hoax emails.

I could give links, but just google it and you will find there are many references to it.

Ask Poor Sucker it's not. he sees two moons all the time lol. What was it last year, that was visible with the moon ? Venus?

Don't want to rain on your parade Rooo, but this Mars story is just an urban myth perpetuated by hoax emails.

I could give links, but just google it and you will find there are many references to it.

:lol: Oh Roo, betcha I know what your doing now ! The shame, the shame.......

:lol: Oh Roo, betcha I know what your doing now ! The shame, the shame.......

Actually the Email came from someone high up in the local administration.Someone I am relying on to clarify the mystery of the black pipes, How can he send me false info?:realangry:

I hope your PR department will be better Crusty.

Ask Poor Sucker it's not. he sees two moons all the time lol. What was it last year, that was visible with the moon ? Venus?

Uranus! :lol: ....ahem :sorry: