Problems Getting Appts For Usa Tourism Visa

Anyone know why my wife can't seem to secure an appt for a USA tourism visa online? We went to the PO and bought a pin but after 2 weeks of checking pretty much continuosly, she has not found an open day or time. Very frustrating indeed as these pins expire in 3 months. Anyone have any info on this?

I posted this yesterday in another post. Hope it helps.....

This issue has come up a few times. The problem seemed to have started around March. my wife got the last appointment available in January (according to their schedule) but February was wide open. Then March came and the "<deleted> seemed to hit the fan"

I have heard that the embassy updates their schedule after midnight. Unfortunately you may have to wake up or stay up a few nights in order to secure an appointment, since others are jockeying for appointment's as well. Good luck!

I mentioned in another post today that it took me three weeks of checking everyday for an appointment time for my wife, I would check numerous times everyday until finally one day I saw a week open in July and booked immediately. I was getting pretty frustrated too, and thinking it was never going to happen. Just keep checking on a regular bases everyday, as many times throughout the day and or night as mentioned above.

Good luck.