Black -Out Curtains Or Blinds?

thaitanic

I once purchased blackout curtains from a company in Chiand Mai. The morons made the curtains from blackout material that only blocked about fifty percent of the light.

Be careful....... you must stress hundred percent blackout a hunderd times to get it through the idiot skull of the person you are dealing with who might come from a tailoring culture where a lie and the truth hold the same moral value.

Good luck with Home Pro, I've never seen the material or the drape there, but maybe....

Edited by ricklev

I once purchased blackout curtains from a company in Chiand Mai. The morons made the curtains from blackout material that only blocked about fifty percent of the light.

Be careful....... you must stress hundred percent blackout a hunderd times to get it through the idiot skull of the person you are dealing with who might come from a tailoring culture where a lie and the truth hold the same moral value.

Good luck with Home Pro, I've never seen the material or the drape there, but maybe....

HomePro does have them but they are made to order.

If you get them made, I strongly suggest you do not make the outer layer of fabric black. I did that once it heated up the room something nasty! If I did it again, I would use silver, or perhaps white on the side that faces out the window.

Good luck!

Edited by Daren

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw ATM Decor sold black out curtains as well as block out curtains. By the way, ATM Decor is located in The Mall Bangkapi ground floor, in the textiles section.<BR>They not only have black out curtains but also "block out" curtains, which are the UV blacking out plastic material already woven into the satin material, therefore you would not have to buy two materials and stitch them together, you just buy one material, and by the way, it is quite cheap. At ATM Decor, it only costs 99 Baht/meter for the black out and its width is 1.80 meters.<BR><BR>By the way, you can tell from my response that I like curtains :)<BR>I redecorate my home every six months, sometimes one year.