Thai Woman Rescued After Suicide Attempt On Pattaya Beach

nuffsaid5805

A Pattaya woman who was upset due to her Italian boyfriends’ imminent return to his country ran into the sea in an attempt to end her life.

Pattaya, 2nd September 2010 [PDN] At 6.30 pm the Pattaya Police radio center was informed that a Thai woman had quarreled with her Italian boyfriend and ran into the sea to kill herself on Pattaya Beach, near Soi 7, Beach Road. Subsequently the officer and Sawang Boriboon Foundation team went to the scene to investigate.

On arrival, at the beach 700 meter from Pattaya Police Station, a large crowd had gathered watching an Italian National Mr. Famio (32) wearing only his underwear struggling to bring his Thai girlfriend ashore. A witness went out to assist him in carrying Miss Ke who was unconscious, out of the sea.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010/09/03/thai-woman-rescued-after-suicide-attempt-on-pattaya-beach/

Edited by webfact
trimmed to "fair use"

since when is 5 people a large crowd?

is boyfriend the correct term.............he may have been a customer for all we know:lol: :lol: :lol:

You people just never give up do you! Jesus, I would hate to be down on my luck with Good Samaritans like you lot around...........ever look in the mirror? I guess not, that would probably be too much of a shock.

So it's not just foreigners that do it. Thai women fall in love and feel heartache too. Just like the one who jumped from Victory Monument bridge a couple of years ago.

I'm glad the Italian got her out of the water before it was too late, regardless of her profession or status.

• Like 1

since when is 5 people a large crowd?

is boyfriend the correct term.............he may have been a customer for all we know:lol: :lol: :lol:

You people just never give up do you! Jesus, I would hate to be down on my luck with Good Samaritans like you lot around...........ever look in the mirror? I guess not, that would probably be too much of a shock.

Yes, there are some real softies around on this forum. No doubt about, I'd also hate to be in trouble and needing assistance likewise. Cynicism, it is a terrible thing. We ultimately answer to our own Karma.