Multiple Entry Visa

I want a multiple entry visa. Stupid question here but what to I answer to question- Duration of proposed stay? Each entry lasts for 2 months and I plan to stay for 6 in total. Don't want to mess up the application.

I just applied for a multiple entry visa and got it with 12 months validity. I understand I can leave and re-enter Thailand as many times I wish.

I din not tell anything about how long I wish to stay each time, just that I needs to go abroad for work.

Maybe I misunderstood something here and I that case I`m very happy to be told so.:jap:

I just applied for a multiple entry visa and got it with 12 months validity. I understand I can leave and re-enter Thailand as many times I wish.

I din not tell anything about how long I wish to stay each time, just that I needs to go abroad for work.

Maybe I misunderstood something here and I that case I`m very happy to be told so.:jap:

Your visa is valid for one year and indeed allows you to enter and leave an unlimited number of times during that year. Each time you enter Thailand you can stay for a maximum of 90 days, than you have to leave but can come right back the same hour, as long as your visa is still valid. By leaving and re-entering Thailand just before the visa expires you will get a new 90 day permission to stay. In this way you can get almost 15 months out of the visa.

I just applied for a multiple entry visa and got it with 12 months validity. I understand I can leave and  re-enter Thailand as many times I wish.

Your visa is valid for one year and indeed allows you to enter and leave an unlimited number of times during that year. Each time you enter Thailand you can stay for a maximum of 90 days, than you have to leave but can come right back the same hour, as long as your visa is still valid. By leaving and re-entering Thailand just before the visa expires you will get a new 90 day permission to stay. In this way you can get almost 15 months out of the visa.

Thank you very much. You confirm what I belived.

I got this visa at the Thai embassy in Seoul, South-Korea, based om my fatherhood of a Thai born daughter. I`m not married, but that wasn`t any problem. They did not require any evidence of income and were very easy about this.

I just provided copies of my daughters birth certificate, her mothers passport, ID-card and household book, and of course my passport and a photo of myself.  :D