Looking For A House Until March 2011

Soulwy

I have been looking for a house online but so far I had no luck as most rentals are for 1 year (and when you're lucky for at least 6 months)

My alternative is an apartment, I already have a few in mind. But I still prefer to stay in a house.

So if anyone knows about a house that is available for 5-6 months (until March 2011), please contact me.

Preferably with at least 1 bedroom and outside the centre of CM (or a quiet location)

And when it comes with light house or pet caring tasks, well.. that's fine with me smile.gif

Thanks guys 'n dolls!

S*

Try this handy weekly CMai Bulletin called "Chiang Mai Community Classifieds". Has a lot of sublets. I think the 2nd one may meet your needs. I watched their vdo and immediately said it was for me only to subsequently see it was a sublet Nov - May. I needed long term. Here ya go ( an excerpt): :jap:

Housing: Sublets Available

• (new) Big premise for sublet seating capacity 70 people suitable for church/conference office. remaining 1& half year contact.(option for extension) Partial furnish with carpet, 4 air-cons with 3 rooms. Rental 27,000 B. deposit 3 months. Contact Brighton Chiangmai Church. Kan 081-180-3573 (9/10)

• Beautiful, inexpensive sublet in Baan Kwan Wiang 2. Furnished. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Close to GIS and CDSCM. Tidy kitchen with washing machine, cozy living room with lovely rattan furniture set, upstairs patio. Carport and large grassy yard. 3 air conditioning units, wireless internet. Friendly neighbors. Neighborhood has a workout room, pool and several restaurants and convenience shops. 9,000 baht per month (utilities additional). House will be available from late November 2010 until late May 2011. Take a tour by video! Price also includes the use of a 1997 Honda City sedan. For more information, contact Andy at 084-613-7170 or email [email protected] (9/3)

• Two Rooms For Sublet in a four bedroom, 3 1/2 story townhouse. Located on Sri Dornchai near the night bazaar. Lease is from beginning of September until the end of March 2011. Rent for each room is 2,500 a month plus utilities (internet, water and electric totaling around 1,000 baht a month). One room is equipped with a king size bed, a built in wardrobe with a vanity, an air con, a small bookshelf and a private balcony. The other room also has a built in wardrobe, an air con and a view to a beautiful, quiet wooded area. The house has covered parking, a wide entryway, spacious kitchen (with an oven!), dining room, expansive living space, a tv nook, a shared upstairs balcony and 2 1/2 baths with 2 full bathtubs. The current roommates are an NGO worker and an English teacher. For more information or if you would like to see the house please contact [email protected] or [email protected] (8/27) (new) (8/27)

• Sublet: Single Room Available in House of English Teachers - a single bedroom is available for sublet from the beginning of September until early November and possibly longer depending if housemates decide to renew the lease. It's a lovely, bright corner room with air-con and two big windows with a bed, desk, book shelf and other shelf already included. The house is spacious and comfortable, equipped with a full kitchen, living room and big yard (not to mention five great roommates and an adorable puppy). The house is located close to Wat Umong off Suthep Road, right across from Chiang Mai University. Rent is only 2734 Baht a month plus utilities and internet that usually come out to around 700 Baht. This is a perfect living situation for someone who is working or staying here for a while or is new to the city. To learn more information and/or have a tour, please contact Julia at [email protected] or call 0826143500. (8/20)

Condominium Rentals (see monthly CMCC Community Resources section):

Main website is: https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=99b740e6d9&view=lg&msg=12af8b6de8857ab9

Thanks Ataloss and Naboo, I registered, but I have to figure out how this website works. Am having difficulties with posting an ad and reading archived postings. Sublets are of course more than welcome. Thanks again!

I know someone who just build house almost finish and they want to let rent; one bedroom, nice mountain view, big terras, garden, outside city about 20 minuites from city 15000 baht per month but the price you can talk again with owner; if interesting to see this house just let me know.

I know someone who just build house almost finish and they want to let rent; one bedroom, nice mountain view, big terras, garden, outside city about 20 minuites from city 15000 baht per month but the price you can talk again with owner; if interesting to see this house just let me know.

Thanks Timestamp, but 15k per month with 1 bedroom... that's quite steep... for that price you can have a 3 bedroom house easily... other specs sound very good. I will put this one on the reserve list. jap.gif

Thanks Ataloss and Naboo, I registered, but I have to figure out how this website works. Am having difficulties with posting an ad and reading archived postings. Sublets are of course more than welcome. Thanks again!

To post a ad try this one

[email protected]

I will, Jayjay, I haven't seen this emailaddress yet. But I just read that registration takes 3 days, so maybe that is the reason why I can't get "in".

Will be trying this one today, and if it doesn't work, I'll wait 1 more day.

Kha, JJ.