Any Flower Shop In Chiang Rai Rajabhat University Or Its Vicinity

roc634

It's one of my friends' birthday and I want to give her some surprise. Does somebody of you know if there are flower shops in the university or its vicinity that can deliver flowers to my friend? I'll appreciate if you could give me their phone numbers. Thanks very much!

BTW, reasonable price. I've check on some websites, several roses costs 3000+ or even 6000+ Bhat, that's too expensive for local market.

Edited by roc634

The flower market near the old bus station does magnificent arrangements for the around price skyblustu quotes.

I'm a regular customer there which explains why my popularity is always so high on the domestic front. :whistling:

Or could it be that you have so much to apologise for that you have to have a standing flower order. :rolleyes: Nice flowers can be had for a few hundred baht so do not fall for Interflora prices.

Thank you skybluestu. Thank you everybody. I wish I had read your posts earlier. I paid 600 Baht for a flower basket including 100 Baht for delivery. Although it's still a little expensive, since I'm not in CR, I think it's acceptable. Anyway, only once in a year. It's my friend's birthday and I just want her to be happy. Thanks for your guys' info anyway. It helps.