Is This How A Thai Teacher Treat Her Student'S Mobile Phone?

upinthesky

^Agreed and I also agree with her frustration and his complete lack of respect not just for her but for the entire class, phone should have never been on and should have rejected the call and then turned it off if he had mistakenly left it on..

Having said that I think her reaction is a bit OTT though and she could have handled it a bit better... :ph34r:

Edited by WarpSpeed

Wonderful. Hopefully that kid will learn and not bring a phone (and have a conversation during class) again. It can be the beginning of being held accountable for ones actions, yet somehow I would bet he has a new phone and answering it again next week.

I think the person who is filming this just wanna record the whole lecture for later reference.

I know many students who do video their lessons instead of writing down their notes (laziness) so agree with upinthesky. And I applaud the teacher! She gets my vote because he answered the call instead of rejecting it.

So she taught the student that if you do not do something you have the right to destroy property. I will try that with somone's motorbike next time they cut me off against the road rules. Seriously this was badly handled. It would be better to send him out of the room for a lesson or two.

I think the person who is filming this just wanna record the whole lecture for later reference.

I know many students who do video their lessons instead of writing down their notes (laziness) so agree with upinthesky. And I applaud the teacher! She gets my vote because he answered the call instead of rejecting it.

She was OTT to lose her cool like that, though she recovered well. The boy was just following the example of his elders who quite happily answer their phone in the middle of parents' meetings and other gatherings where the polite thing would be to not answer or, if urgent, to leave the room.

If the boy can afford to replace the phone easily, there's a good chance the father will be in next day to lay a complaint against the lecturer.

Love the way she just walks up and smashes it without missing a beat. Now that is too cool !!!

i bet the teacher is good in bed ,

people who have tempers , usually are .

i never liked the shy/ miss perfect .

i prefer wild physical sexual expression . :jap:

• Like 1

This is totally unacceptable behaviour.

This teacher deserves a visit from the parents of the student, and a reprimand from the school authorities. The students should refuse to attend her classes until they have received an apology, and the owner of the phone has been compensated.

If this teacher cannot control her emotions if front of a class, she should not be a teacher. Her action was completely unprofessional.

i did the same thing a while back in the u.k.

went out for a drink with a group of lads on a friday night in a well known london pub. it had been a long tuff week and all i wanted to do was enjoy breaking in the weekend with some close friends. standing around having a laugh and a chat, when this bint walks in with a mobile phone stuck to her ear. talking or shall i re-phase shouting in a loud and obnoxious manner down the phone at a friend that she was trying to find in the same pub. so i lent across and explained to her that it might be a good idea to us her feet and what little brain she had and try looking for her friend as i and the rest of the pub didint wish to hear her blabbering away on her mobile. she gave me a 7 second stare, down her nose and then proceeded to turn her back on me and carry on her conversation. with that i grabbed my best mates 3/4 drunk pint of guiness, snatched the phone from her ear and dropped it into the drink

the look on her face and the hysterics that followed after were as good a reason to me to justify my actions. even got a round of applause from a couple of other annoyed by standers. got chucked out the pub though! biggrin.gif

• 3 months later...

went out for a drink with a group of lads on a friday night in a well known london pub. it had been a long tuff week and all i wanted to do was enjoy breaking in the weekend with some close friends. standing around having a laugh and a chat, when this bint walks in with a mobile phone stuck to her ear. talking or shall i re-phase shouting in a loud and obnoxious manner down the phone at a friend that she was trying to find in the same pub. so i lent across and explained to her that it might be a good idea to us her feet and what little brain she had and try looking for her friend as i and the rest of the pub didint wish to hear her blabbering away on her mobile. she gave me a 7 second stare, down her nose and then proceeded to turn her back on me and carry on her conversation. with that i grabbed my best mates 3/4 drunk pint of guiness, snatched the phone from her ear and dropped it into the drink

the look on her face and the hysterics that followed after were as good a reason to me to justify my actions. even got a round of applause from a couple of other annoyed by standers. got chucked out the pub though! biggrin.gif

thought cockneys drunk shandy? what a hero! whistling.gif

What she did was annoying, but your actions were unlawful. Damage to personal property. You were lucky the police weren't called.