CroBiker

gr.jpg

cache_2753377466.gif

Organized and sponsored by MCW and Triumph BritBike Phuket

Triumph Roadshow

Ghost Riders MC 2nd Anniversary SportRun

Date: October 17th 2010

Venue: Les Anges, Royal Phuket Marina

All types of big bikes (400cc and above), Motorcycle and Ride Clubs are welcome but this time we would like to see as many Sport, Sport Touring and Adventure bike riders joining our Island Run too.

The Island Run route is as follows:

Royal Phuket Marina - Chalong - Rawai - Laem Prompthep - Nai Harn - Kata - Karon - Patong - Kamala - Cherng Talay - Royal Phuket Marina.

Registration takes place an hour before scheduled ride, it is absolutely free! All registered Island Run participants and pillion riders are invited to dinner at Les Anges, Royal Phuket Marina.

Hope to see you there.

CroBiker - GHOST RIDERS MC - Phuket, Thailand

triumph_poster.jpg

Edited by CroBiker

I'll add that I really hope this gets the attention of all the garage/weekend sportbike riders on the island. They know who they are. I see them all the time. Lots of new Ninja650R's and ER6n's on the island. It's a great chance for them to come see what GR is all about and decide if they want to join the rides and events or not. (Did we mention there is a free dinner for registered participants!!?)

Hope to see all there!!

I'll add that I really hope this gets the attention of all the garage/weekend sportbike riders on the island. They know who they are. I see them all the time. Lots of new Ninja650R's and ER6n's on the island. It's a great chance for them to come see what GR is all about and decide if they want to join the rides and events or not. (Did we mention there is a free dinner for registered participants!!?)

Hope to see all there!!

Yes, there are tons of them out there, I've seen it too. Great opportunity to meet fellow sport bike riders.

As you said, all registered ride participants and their passengers (bring your girl) qualify for free dinner.

Hi Guys,

I am one of the weekend bikers, but cannot pass up on this opportunity to take out the 'old girl" for a run. Owning a Ducati 900SS is like having a piece of art work, it should be looked at and admired not ridden too much! Good news, another occasional biker friend did not want to miss this chance either, he is looking to buy a Kawasaki ER6N, so is going to rent one for a day and join in the ride. Another friend wants to come and look at the Triumph display at Royal Phuket Marina as he owned Triumph's in the UK, 30 years ago, oil leaking, extra grunt on the kick starting.....how things have changed! Still great bikes now with modern technology!

President of BritBike Thailand, popular Thai actor Dom Hetrakul has confirmed his participation. He will be there to help answer any questions related to Triumph Motorcycles and BritBike Co Ltd operations in Thailand.

Btw, he featured in few Hollywood production movies such as Bangkok Dangerous, The Marine 2, Bangkok Adrenaline, Blackbeard, The King Maker, Mysterious Island, Sniper 3 etc....

008BDS_Dom_Hetrakul_002.jpg

f1-Triumph_240_PM_1.jpg

well myself and a seasoned vet rider are making the trip from patters, you can't miss us, we will have bandy legs walking funny and very dirty bikes lol see you guys there, and might I add my first trip to the far south and Phuket

PS mines a Black CBRXX1100 Super Blackbird

well myself and a seasoned vet rider are making the trip from patters, you can't miss us, we will have bandy legs walking funny and very dirty bikes lol see you guys there, and might I add my first trip to the far south and Phuket

Hey, that's awesome! Looking forward to meet you guys!

Btw, one of our Thai guys rides Super Blackbird too (red color).

Excellent. Hope you get some fair weather!! See you there!