Fitted T-Shirts In Bangkok?

HalfSquat

Hello,

Heading into Bangkok soon and will be looking for some slim or fitted plain t-shirts - round neck or V neck.

I want them to be tapered from the chest down to the waist. Not skin tight or anything like that, just not really baggy around the waist or going straight down from the arm-pits.

Anyone got any ideas of where to find some?

Thanks!

Also, all around Bangkok you will see a (usually) lady sitting at a sewing machine out on the sidewalks. She will charge about 40-60 baht to do what you are asking, assuming you find a shirt that is not tapered and that is all you want. Take them to her and she will have you try them on, show her how you want them, and then have them ready usually in a day, depending on how many you need. I regularly visit one of several around Sukhumvit. I have had locally bought shirts and shirts brought with me from the US altered. I have had both dress shirts and t-shirts altered. I have also had windbreaker jackets and jeans and dress pants altered. If you go to anywhere around Pantip or Pratunam or Platinum as suggested, if you walk south on Petchburi road, just past Thanon Ratchadamri, there is a couple of ladies on the West side of the road, about 50 meters from the corner; it is only a 5 minute walk from Pantip.

• 1 month later...

This is the sort of thing fashionistas go for, although I don't know if you are aiming in that direction.

A longtime fashion house called DOMON has outlets at MBK in in bkk and possibly other cities. They have elegant stuff that trim buff young men or bulemics could wear.

Also, Square Square has items like this.

I am not the best source of into, since whenever I go to buy clothes I start screaming "Yai! Yai!" at the sales people.