Laptop Repair

jubby

I have a Laptop that needs repairing. The local Guys are only good with changing a module or something. They can change a hard disk or something but so can I.

Has anyone experience of having a laptop repaired here in Chiang Rai.

recommend a place ?

I cannot help you with a repair place. However, I CAN save you from going through this again. In the future, stay away from the male lap dancers. Then your laptop won't be getting all of that damage.

You're welcome.

See you for lunch tomorrow. The beef is slow-cooking as I type.

I cannot help you with a repair place. However, I CAN save you from going through this again. In the future, stay away from the male lap dancers. Then your laptop won't be getting all of that damage.

You're welcome.

Trying to 'out' me on a public Forum ! .

Should be ashamed of yourself ; I should really call you a 'Rotten Pommie Barsteward' for that, Surely :D

You're welcome.

Hush your mouf boy, Jubby's heterosexual inclination is well established in Chiang Rai... and Chiang Kong... and Chiang Saen... and Mae Sai... and Mai Chan.... :whistling:

You're welcome.

Hush your mouf boy, Jubby's heterosexual inclination is well established in Chiang Rai... and Chiang Kong... and Chiang Saen... and Mae Sai... and Mai Chan.... :whistling:

Lets keep it on topic shall we scea. you should be setting a good example as an oldie :D

..... Anyway, thanks scea, I'm now seriously thinking about ditching my reputation and comming back as a character from a childrens book; All sweet and Innocent like ! B)

Edited by jubby

Munic Supply.

On the east side of the superhighway Pahonyothin, north of the Ha-yaek a bit.

I recommended them in ChiangHai magazine, along with a few (very few) other businesses.

They've been great to me,

but I must say, my laptop was left with them months ago,

and they haven't called me about it yet...

Certainly, though, it didn't help that when I got mad at its poor performance,

I pounded a fist on top of it...

Munic Supply.

On the east side of the superhighway Pahonyothin, north of the Ha-yaek a bit.

I recommended them in ChiangHai magazine, along with a few (very few) other businesses.

They've been great to me,

but I must say, my laptop was left with them months ago,

and they haven't called me about it yet...

Certainly, though, it didn't help that when I got mad at its poor performance,

I pounded a fist on top of it...

I guess not. Bit of a Flakey thing to do though Joel. You got a temper then :)

They obviously over charged you because you are a farang. ;) That is the standard line, isn't it?

Just watch that sarcasm there sir!

As a long term member of the Old Asia Hands Club you're fully aware that Thais only exist to take farangs for every baht they can.

They obviously over charged you because you are a farang. ;) That is the standard line, isn't it?

Just watch that sarcasm there sir!

As a long term member of the Old Asia Hands Club you're fully aware that Thais only exist to take farangs for every baht they can.

I'm not sure how true that statement is. I have often read on other TV forums that Thais only exist to take farangs for every BATH they can. But none, other than my wife, have ever tried it with me. I suppose it is because I'm not an old hand yet. I wonder if I will live that long.

I've taken a bath with a few Thais.

The Federal Hotel in Bangkok used to have these massive baths. Would take three with a squeeze.

When I first came to Thailand, in '67 or' 68 when I was in the AF, I was taken to bath houses where VERY attractive ladies (at least two) would give me a scrub and rub down in a large tub like what I have seen in the movies taking place in Japan. These were respectable places, so no sex. But it was nonetheless wonderful. I was told there were similar places that were more sex orientated but never got around to going there. Just curious as to whether there are still these kind of (non sex) places.

Edited by scorpio1945

I've taken a bath with a few Thais.

The Federal Hotel in Bangkok used to have these massive baths. Would take three with a squeeze.

When I first came to Thailand, in '67 or' 68 when I was in the AF, I was taken to bath houses where VERY attractive ladies (at least two) would give me a scrub and rub down in a large tub like what I have seen in the movies taking place in Japan. These were respectable places, so no sex. But it was nonetheless wonderful. I was told there were similar places that were more sex orientated but never got around to going there. Just curious as to whether there are still these kind of (non sex) places.

Yeah. I'm curious Too. Ever so curious :)

It must be a pleasant experience, with or without my dongle. :D

I do hear from some folk its any USB port in a storm

Edited by jubby