Little Drama Exploded Today... Need Advice

spolsky

Dude you are WAY to nice and too good a catch to be tolerating this bullshit. You wont listen but if you got out now you could find someone that made you happy within the year. Im just shaking my head... what the fuc_k made you marry a poor girl like that anyway, those kinds of girls are for OLD MEN that must marry girls like that, not for young hard working nice guys!! Next time marry someone similar to you! Not the first pretty farm face that comes along... Get a girl with education and maybe even comes from a good family. Theres TONS of them.

went thorough the same BullXXXX like the OP until i decide to walk away ..then i met a lovely lady who as a good job and takes care of me more than i take care of her to be honest.

But like you said there are plenty of good working ladies who have a good education and come from good family's and there are tons of them out there .

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude you are WAY to nice and too good a catch to be tolerating this bullshit. You wont listen but if you got out now you could find someone that made you happy within the year. Im just shaking my head... what the fuc_k made you marry a poor girl like that anyway, those kinds of girls are for OLD MEN that must marry girls like that, not for young hard working nice guys!! Next time marry someone similar to you! Not the first pretty farm face that comes along... Get a girl with education and maybe even comes from a good family. Theres TONS of them.

went thorough the same BullXXXX like the OP until i decide to walk away ..then i met a lovely lady who as a good job and takes care of me more than i take care of her to be honest.

But like you said there are plenty of good working ladies who have a good education and come from good family's and there are tons of them out there .

Dude, you seem like someone profoundly in love with himself. Regardless, perhaps the OP can post a picture of both him and the wife and let the readership decide who's the "better catch." I promise to be fair and honest. Really.

@432geo

Your advice would lead to confrontation and unhappiness

Maybe In a raw confrontational style perhaps.......all in the delivery........but for the Op in this instance, self preservation dictates that there may be a little sorting out and minor confrontation before the element of financial control required is restored.....If his wife cannot live with that, he knows he must move on, he is looking for her support after all.

I presume you mean confrontational by lowering her wage. Obviously he does not tell her it is for the internet!...business travel....important.....and if he leaves her behind on this trip, well she might just get it!!!

sorry to hear about your problem. you will not get any help on here only stupid replies from a --------s with nothing better to do. im sorry but thai ladies are all made with the same mould. she is living with her mom in thailand i take it? you are not in thailand yes.my advice is not to press the issue any more sell the computer she dosent want it for some reason. get a air ticket and go see her and sort it out face to face

you will not get any help on here only stupid replies from a --------s with nothing better to do. im sorry but thai ladies are all made with the same mould.

oldgent just proving that he is indeed one of the <deleted>.

cheesy.gif

Edited by welsh1

Dude, you seem like someone profoundly in love with himself. Regardless, perhaps the OP can post a picture of both him and the wife and let the readership decide who's the "better catch." I promise to be fair and honest. Really.

Hes in his 20's and hard working and sounds like he talks very sweet to her. HES A GOD AMONG MEN, at least in Thailand, what he looks like matters not, especially not to a poor Thai woman just looking for a good man that wont cheat on her and abuse her and will take care of her. If its all about looks like you suggest then I guess we should all marry good looking hookers.

you will not get any help on here only stupid replies from a --------s with nothing better to do. im sorry but thai ladies are all made with the same mould.

oldgent just proving that he is indeed one of the <deleted>.

your absloutely right my friend jumped in to quick didnt get the full story I will wait in future

Hes in his 20's and hard working and sounds like he talks very sweet to her. HES A GOD AMONG MEN, at least in Thailand, what he looks like matters not, especially not to a poor Thai woman just looking for a good man that wont cheat on her and abuse her and will take care of her. If its all about looks like you suggest then I guess we should all marry good looking hookers.

I don't know if you're trolling or not... but I will say this. When I'm pissed off and bitter about the whole thing I think exactly the same way you do. I don't know if it's wrong on a human level to be thinking this way or it's just common sense based on my status vs hers... but anyways. Thanks for your remarks :)

It's been fun guys but I think the discussion has ran its course. The moderators can now suspend my account since I've violated the two accounts rules. Thanks for being lenient and allowing it this far.

Thanks for all your inputs, it's been helpful one way or another. :)