Visa Stamp

Hi, I applied and received a 3 entry tourist visa before I arrived in Thailand. That gave me the main stamp in my passport - "Three journeys to Thailand that must be utilized by 3 March 2011". When going through customs all they did was write 1, 2, 3. And on number 1 they have written 13 Sep 2010. I've done something wrong here haven't I ? I was in such a rush getting out the airport as people wanted to share taxis etc.. Any advice appreciated!

Sounds like they wrote down when the first entry was used. Seems normal. I assumed you entered on 13th Sept.

What was the date stamped in your passport and TM6 Entry Card.

Yeah that is the date I arrived - the 13th. All I have alongside that is a 'Departure card' that they clipped inside of my passport. I assume it is 60 days til I need to renew - I will try and find a Thai person that can look into this.

Loving it here so far - hope all of you are well.

Yeah that is the date I arrived - the 13th. All I have alongside that is a 'Departure card' that they clipped inside of my passport. I assume it is 60 days til I need to renew - I will try and find a Thai person that can look into this.

There should be a small rectangular purple stamp in your passport with a border comprising of a string of small numbers, stamped inside IMMIGRATION (arrival location) THAILAND VISA CLASS with a handwritten note then 13 SEP 2010 and an admitted until date, which should be 60 days from your arrival.

If you don't have this stamp, then you must go to immigration, explain what has happened and they will give your passport a stamp.

There will be a small ink stamp allowing you to stay until about November 12 on your passport page.

The numbers 1 2 3 will be used for each entry - the number 1 has the date filled in and next person/entry will fill in number 2 - makes it much easier for immigration to see and not make it used as they would for a single entry.

There should be a small rectangular purple stamp in your passport with a border comprising of a string of small numbers, stamped inside IMMIGRATION (arrival location) THAILAND VISA CLASS with a handwritten note then 13 SEP 2010 and an admitted until date, which should be 60 days from your arrival.

If you don't have this stamp, then you must go to immigration, explain what has happened and they will give your passport a stamp.

I have that yeah, and as you said there is no text where it says 'Admitted until' and 'Signed'. I have a train to Samui leaving in an hour or so which means I don't have time to go to the airport etc.. Grr :(

I have that yeah, and as you said there is no text where it says 'Admitted until' and 'Signed'. I have a train to Samui leaving in an hour or so which means I don't have time to go to the airport etc.. Grr :(

If you have the entry stamp but no admitted until date, then you should also be able to go to Immigration in Samui, to explain the situation and get the' Admitted Until' date added.