Cheap Call To Ireland

mindo

Have look at <A class=bbc_url title="External link" href="http://www.Voipcheap.com" rel="nofollow external">www.Voipcheap.com</A><BR>calling landlines in most EU countries is free with a limit of 5 hours per week.<BR>calling a mobile in Ireland costs 0.1€ per minute.<BR><BR>If you don't want to use your computer to make calls, then you can buy a voip telephone which you connect to your internet connection. Works like a normal phone, except that calls are made over the internet.

Dunno Mindo about rep. of Ireland =, but if N.I. (UK) using a 'True Inter' sim costs 1 baht per min to landlines and 6 baht to Mobiles. This is the cost on their 'budget line' being 00600 dial first. I've used it for UK for about a year now and connection is great ...only once cut off and is also clear too.

Pop into a local True shop and ask them about ROI as I can't find a rate but sure NI is as UK prices quoted.

Also, 2 types of Inter ...one monthly contract etc. and the one I have: pay as you go top up. When I top up, it's valid for a year any amount. My sim 49 baht.

GLB)

I bought a true sim card and a thai phone I can call Ireland and can text Ireland, but nobody in ireland can call or text me, anyone know the reason why ? thanks

To text you they have to use +668********. To call they I'm guessing that they need to use 00668********.