Bicycle In Cm

iuser

No, it's a mounting rack for a clip-on camera so that you can show yourself doing wheelies. That's what you do in LA with 26 gears. And Ventura, too.

Say, do you suppose that this Newbie doesn't know that Thia Visa has a classified section where you can post for cities?

He might have a chance to sell it, there. B)

Edited by CMX

No, it's a mounting rack for a clip-on camera so that you can show yourself doing wheelies. That's what you do in LA with 26 gears. And Ventura, too.

Say, do you suppose that this Newbie doesn't know that Thia Visa has a classified section where you can post for cities?

I'm surprised that the forum police have not picked up on this post yet, perhaps they have bigger fish to fry :lol:

I'm surprised that the forum police have not picked up on this post yet, perhaps they have bigger fish to fry :lol:

Yes, because actually I have a bike for sale too, not this hillbilly thing but a very decent european 7-speed city bike for real gentlemen.:rolleyes:

Yes, because actually I have a bike for sale too, not this hillbilly thing but a very decent european 7-speed city bike for real gentlemen.:rolleyes:

You do not get real gentlemen on TV. Only copies