Visa - Indonesia ?

I will be flying in to Bali w/ my Thai girlfriend and staying together for ten days before I set off for another five weeks of travel.

I have the oppty to make a visa in Bali, it appears that only singles are allowed. Does anyone think that I might obtain a non-immigrant double with her ID and letter OR even a TR (double)?

Might I fare better in Jakarta?

I need a double to get us to early April when we will set off for Nepal.

Thanks

The plan is to take a single and make a runner to Penang. The single in Indo will make 2 pieces of paper and 3 visas in my latest PP - no extentions. Penang is a total crap shoot and I would not use it except I will be in the South when my visa expires Jan1X. At that point, I would not need a double to make it to April1, Lao is pretty far from Similians.

I would like to save the Lao run for when I return from Nepal, I will the need to stay until Sept before returning to states where I will make a OA. Besides my return is to BKK so I'd have to not take the visa (75% reason for Indo trip) and do the runner to Lao. Trying to avoid the back to back thing.

PS: I should have stated a six month non-immigrant visa.

Edited by bangkokburning

a 6 month non-immigrant? Are you sure it is a non-immigrant visa?

How old are you? 50 or over it would be easier to get an extension of stay in Thailand and get a re-entry permit to go with it.

You can get a visa on arrival for 7 - 14 days, however, if you plan to stay longer......get a visa from the Indo. embassy before you go...

good luck!!