3G

givenall

What is going on with 3G? In the news I hear that they will not resolve auction problem with 3G till next year, so why I see and hear everyone is offering 3G with their phone, or services. Is this just bunch of BS and misleading ads

Edited by givenall

from what i understand true and ais have a temporary license for 3g how temporary no one seems to know i have seen people claim on here that its not even 3g and is just running on 2g network who knows ............

all i know is i wont be spending 30,000 bht on a new iphone 4.......................:rolleyes:

from what i understand true and ais have a temporary license for 3g how temporary no one seems to know i have seen people claim on here that its not even 3g and is just running on 2g network who knows ............

all i know is i wont be spending 30,000 bht on a new iphone 4.......................:rolleyes:

AIS has 3G coverage in Chiang Mai and Hua Hin.The reason I took it is where I live outside of town the other ISP's stunk and AIS 3G has come threw on their service for over a year. I travel threw out Thailand and go over to edge not the best but it works. As for buying a 30,00 baht IPhone for 3G noway so buyer be ware.

3G is out there but you need to contact the vendors in the area that you live to see what coverage they have for ISP or cell phone. As and example to my knowledge AIS 3G is only available in Chiang Mai and Hua Hin. Other ISPs well also have a limited area in other towns. There is nothing over in Isaan. (Korat, Udon, Ubon etc) Check before you blow 30,000 baht on a phone from a sells person that could care less or know less on what is going on.