Visa Run

hi,

can anybody tell me how much times i can do a visa run ? i think before i was told you can do this only 2 times and then after you cannot enter thailand anymore for 9 months ?

is this true ?

pls help me out ,

thanks in advance

nieck

There is no official limit. Of course it is always up to the immigration officer to allow you entry or not.

You can get a double entry tourist visa in Vientiane, Laos, that would give you two entries of 60 days. Each entry can be extended by 30 days for 1,900 baht per entry at immigration.

Mario,

If a person obtains a double entry visa in Vientiane, then on or before the 60 days expires the person leaves Thailand and comes back in and is good for another 60 days, are there any charges at Vientiane? Does Laos still charge 1,500 baht for each entry into Laos?

There is no official limit. Of course it is always up to the immigration officer to allow you entry or not.

You can get a double entry tourist visa in Vientiane, Laos, that would give you two entries of 60 days. Each entry can be extended by 30 days for 1,900 baht per entry at immigration.