Western Food

SausageKing

It's great to see that Jimmy Dean sausage patties are available in Thailand now. I noticed you also have these in the Sausage King brand. How do those compare? Can you get frozen biscuits ( bread biscuits like in the American South)? If I can order sausage and biscuits I will place an order today. Thanks.

It's great to see that Jimmy Dean sausage patties are available in Thailand now. I noticed you also have these in the Sausage King brand. How do those compare? Can you get frozen biscuits ( bread biscuits like in the American South)? If I can order sausage and biscuits I will place an order today. Thanks.

Hi their and we sell the chocolate chip cookie as a dough and its made with real butter so you can guess the taste.the dough is made fresh and can be frozen if you wish and all the other cookie mixes and the jimmy dean style patties are a hot seller. all our products are made with the very best ingreidents and being second best in the food business in not a meal ticket is sausage king books. the american meat loaf and dry cured ham is sold to some 5 star places we supply no names. Rob.

post-112062-043459400 1285947992_thumb.j

post-112062-095542700 1285948015_thumb.j

post-112062-056414400 1285948046_thumb.j

post-112062-042720800 1285948149_thumb.j

post-112062-060600900 1285948330_thumb.j

post-112062-059256200 1285948357_thumb.j

post-112062-044974700 1285948526_thumb.j

Edited by SAUSAGEKING

Hi their and we sell the chocolate chip cookie as a dough and its made with real butter so you can guess the taste.the dough is made fresh and can be frozen if you wish and all the other cookie mixes and the jimmy dean style patties are a hot seller. all our products are made with the very best ingreidents and being second best in the food business in not a meal ticket is sausage king books. the american meat loaf and dry cured ham is sold to some 5 star places we supply no names. Rob.

The chocolate cookies and other items look very good. So no biscuits at this time, right? Thanks.

Great looking menu, I'll be trying it out. Any plans to sell your products in stores?

And by biscuits he meant the American type, not cookies like it means in England. They're very different than in England. You eat them with gravy and sausage, might be popular with American customers.

Been looking for American-style sausage in LOS for a long time, can I ask where you have seen the Jimmy Deans? Thanks.

The chocolate cookies and other items look very good. So no biscuits at this time, right? Thanks.

we sell cookie dough which only takes 12 min to bake then so they are as fresh as your going to get. we have all cookie in stock.

Been looking for American-style sausage in LOS for a long time, can I ask where you have seen the Jimmy Deans? Thanks.

i spent some time in the us and i guess the us rubbed of on me in a lot of good ways

The OP has a link to his website, Sausage King, which has Jimmy Dean patties for sell.

we sell cookie dough which only takes 12 min to bake then so they are as fresh as your going to get. we have all cookie in stock.

It's been kind of amusing to watch this biscuit-cookie interaction going back and forth. :D I can never seem to post photos correctly on here, but maybe someone can post a picture of an American style biscuit so that the Sausage King can see that they are nothing like chocolate chip cookies.

• Like 1

Great looking menu, I'll be trying it out. Any plans to sell your products in stores?

Yes id like to know this, ive ordered several thousand bahts worth of meat from similar guys in Pattaya and the meat wasnt that good in all honesty so id rather try a little at a time.

Villa seems to sell from smaller producers.

Edit - English people eat some crap but gravy on biscuits or whatever that is looks truly revolting! bah.gif

Edited by Englander

Yes id like to know this, ive ordered several thousand bahts worth of meat from similar guys in Pattaya and the meat wasnt that good in all honesty so id rather try a little at a time.

Edit - English people eat some crap but gravy on biscuits or whatever that is looks truly revolting! bah.gif

At sausage king we only sell high quality food products and our food products with meat are fully loaded with meat. we are not a small set up but we stick to quality as good as M&S in quality, we manufacture all our products. if our staff not stick to quality they are out . sk

At sausage king we only sell high quality food products and our food products with meat are fully loaded with meat. we are not a small set up but we stick to quality as good as M&S in quality, we manufacture all our products. if our staff not stick to quality they are out . sk

Yes but that doesnt answer the question!