Whats The Best Satalite Tv Deal Around

SausageKing

I got about 15 months use of my Dynasat system (23,000) before the signal was scrambled beyond their capabilities.   I live in the U.S. for the next couple of years, but kept  the house in C,M,    I brought a Dreambox 2070 over a year ago  and recently sent a linsky 610 router over with my wife.  I would like to rent the house, and  having internet and satillite would be helpful in that regard.  Not being in Thailand, I can't find  a company/individual to set up either (I have the house just outside of Bosang), so any more information or PM's would be appreciated.

When I previously lived here I had UBC, but got sick to the back teeth, not only with the level of repeats, but also of 40/45 minute programmes on channels such as National Geographic and Discovery, that were padded out and interupted every few minutes with streams and streams of repetitive trailers, so as to fully occupy a 60 minute slot. When it comes to programme slots, one size does not fit all.

This time I will do without UBC. I only wish that Multichoice from South Africa, with its excellent cricket coverage, was still avauilable here, but unfortunately, to my knowledge, its satelite footprint no longer covers this part of the world. If anyone wishes to correct me on this matter then please do so as this is a subject on which I would like to be proved wrong!

Edited by Nuff Said