Whats The Best Satalite Tv Deal Around

SausageKing

UBC - You can watch the same movie 30 times a month in case you miss something.

However, to be fair I have UBC for the English Premier League football. I watch the Spanish league, the Italian league, Formula 1 and what about that great Ryder Cup victory...well worth the gold/platinum subscription fee.

Cheap Charlie will not skimp when it comes to sports...unless its Baseball, American Football or that girls game played by 7' tall men..........netball. wink.gif

However, to be fair I have UBC for the English Premier League football. I watch the Spanish league, the Italian league, Formula 1 and what about that great Ryder Cup victory...well worth the gold/platinum subscription fee.

Cheap Charlie will not skimp when it comes to sports...unless its Baseball, American Football or that girls game played by 7' tall men..........netball. wink.gif

what kind of movies ? A bridge to far ? i not seen that for a few weeks. ha ha. so you think UBC is best deal for c.mai. Is it a 1 year contract ?

what kind of movies ? A bridge to far ? i not seen that for a few weeks. ha ha. so you think UBC is best deal for c.mai. Is it a 1 year contract ?

It's the best deal FOR ME

The platinum package is about 2,100 Bt a month and the Gold about 1,570 Bt a month.

Edited by uptheos

It's the best deal FOR ME!

Cheers for that . Rob.

It's the best deal FOR ME!

Cheers for that . Rob.

Not sure what the installation fee is Rob, but often they have special deals.....you need to ask.

The platinum package is about 2,100 Bt a month and the Gold about 1,570 Bt a month.

Ehm, he already has that, except not at those prices. :rolleyes:

Yeah just spotted that.

Top Premier League games are 40-50- quid a game. For the price of one admission I can watch 40 games a month.......that's value.

However, it's just not cricket without the cricket.

No i use the dream box at this time and before i could get the multi choise sat and that was good but now they show true vision which is ok but if internet goes down then so does the tv ?

I have heard good and bad about the dreambox.

I have UBC Gold now and with 2 decoders, pay a little more than 2000 p/mo. But am really sick and tired of UBC and all of their policies..... repeat repeat repeat, and service is lousy. not mentioning the pkg is just too expensive for what you get in my opinion....for the amount I pay I expect a better quality of lousyness.

Dreambox users tell me more of your own experiences , like what News, sports , movies etc you get and cost factors

Thanks & Mardy u pay attention.

G

Edited by Gonzo the Face

I have heard good and bad about the dreambox.

I have UBC Gold now and with 2 decoders, pay a little more than 2000 p/mo. But am really sick and tired of UBC and all of their policies..... repeat repeat repeat, and service is lousy. not mentioning the pkg is just too expensive for what you get in my opinion....for the amount I pay I expect a better quality of lousyness.

Dreambox users tell me more of your own experiences , like what News, sports , movies etc you get and cost factors

Thanks & Mardy u pay attention.

G

Hi their and thanks for your reply. if you drop me a qiuck e.mail i will give you a run down and price, it a lot cheaper than you are paying. click on my website for e.mail address. Cheers Rob.

if only we could receive ASTRO up here in chiang mai.

We have Astro and True visions in Phuket and the programming for the English language channels is pretty much identical, except True has better sports coverage.

Astro is not available north of Nakon Sawan.:(

We have Astro and True visions in Phuket and the programming for the English language channels is pretty much identical, except True has better sports coverage.

Thats not true. Astro has more English language programming compared to True Visions Platinum. Eg: Fox, Australia Network, Al Jazeera, Fx, CI etc etc etc. A lot more HD channels too.

If you think basketball is a girls game uptheos you never played it. The way NBA plays is much rougher than soccer, aka football, which is played only by little girls in US and where the players whine and a guy in a funny suit throws a card every time one of them gets touched. No one who ever saw an NFL game would ever watch soccer again. Actually I do watch it late at night. It helps me to sleep.

Thats not true. Astro has more English language programming compared to True Visions Platinum. Eg: Fox, Australia Network, Al Jazeera, Fx, CI etc etc etc. A lot more HD channels too.

It would be good to get Astro in CNX but not possible. Its a shame we are not able to get multichoice from South Africa on the dreambox as we used to get SKY news(UK) and all the cricket and rugby live. Now we are back to True Visions package which is cr_p apart from Grand Prix and English Premier League

Edited by techno

It would be good to get Astro in CNX but not possible. Its a shame we are not able to get multichoice from South Africa on the dreambox as we used to get SKY news(UK) and all the cricket and rugby live. Now we are back to True Visions package which is cr_p apart from Grand Prix and English Premier League

Yes you right and i will keep looking for some way to get more Satellites. Maybe we can ask our man if he can find a way to stream the astro to our dream box. Right it back to the kitchen and slave over a hot cooker ha ha. mince pies and christmas is going on the xmas menu. Rob.

Yes you right and i will keep looking for some way to get more Satellites. Maybe we can ask our man if he can find a way to stream the astro to our dream box. Right it back to the kitchen and slave over a hot cooker ha ha. mince pies and christmas is going on the xmas menu. Rob.

If you can come up with a way to hijack a satellite and get Astro TV for northern Thailand then you can put UBC or True Vision out of business and you can retire again.:lol:

DO NOT TOUCH DYNASAT

Hey buddy...I can give you a great deal on a DYNASAT System.:whistling:

And thats the way dream box and Astro will go some day.

I bought a DYNASAT system a few years ago and the full setup cost me 25.000 baht and it never worked apart from some indian channels and thai tv for a few days then went off and i would call dynasat and they said they were only agents ?? i said i want my money back and they said NO ummmm. Well maybe i have to pay someone 25.000 baht to take that system away. the D box better

• 4 weeks later...

Well I would no say that Dynasat is crap, But then i only bought the 3,4m dish and the Dreambox 7020si

the actuator motor and its works like a dream total cost 17000 include installation and i covers from 68.5 w to 148 east so you have a lot to watch including True and all the other packs thats on satellites

Edited by SM7WGP