10:10 10.10.10

Blinky Bill

I missed it, anything happen that I should know about? Well let's say I didn't miss it, I just didn't realize that I should recognise the significance.

Oh well, there is always November 11, at 11:11am, I am assuming that Blinkey is using a 24 hour clock, if a 12 hour clock, I just missed the 1st go around for today.

I missed it, anything happen that I should know about? Well let's say I didn't miss it, I just didn't realize that I should recognise the significance.

Oh well, there is always November 11, at 11:11am, I am assuming that Blinkey is using a 24 hour clock, if a 12 hour clock, I just missed the 1st go around for today.

That's next year. Then there's 12:12 12.12.12 but what's the next one after that?

I like 01:01 01.01.01 in 90 years, 2 months, 21 days and 2 hours 5 minutes from now.

Edited by Blinky Bill

I reality time does not exist , its something we created from sundawn to sunrise .

Sorry to spoil you happy day .

Without time, wouldn't everything happen at once?

pity 13:13 1.3.13 isn't a Friday :(

The Sun came up and down long before we people invited time , so we could get things in perspective .

Speaking of a bunch of tens... I am currently staying at a friend's home and we were supposed to go fishing. Instead, at 3 AM his 10 month old (today) Husky/wolf cross dog fathered a litter of 10 puppies on the 10th day of the 10th month.

Here is the 3 year old mother of the litter

10_Pups_3.jpg

Here is the proud poppa who doesn't really know what happened... other than he's not allowed in the same room as the puppies.

Amaruq_7_months_plus_4.jpg

Judging by the parents the puppies are going to make great sled dogs. The father of the litter is only 10 months old and already weighs 130 pounds of muscle

The little fellah started young, that's about 6 years old in human terms

Yah, his owner thought he was too young and would be shooting blanks when he caught them doing the dirt deed, but little did he know. The young male is a great pup and acts like a silly, friendly teenager. Both parents are one quarter wolf and the remainder of northern sled dog crosses. The puppies should be great dogs... 7 males and 3 females. I would take one but my transient life style wouldn't make it fair to the dog.

"All moments, past, present and future, always have existed, always will exist.

The Tralfamadorians can look at all the different moments just that way we can look at a stretch of the Rocky Mountains, for instance. They can see how permanent all the moments are, and they can look at any moment that interests them. It is just an illusion we have here on Earth that one moment follows another one, like beads on a string, and that once a moment is gone it is gone forever."

Kurt Vonnegut, SlaughterHouse Five