Enquete: Gay Magazine Cover

SSboem

Hello!

My name is James Barnes and I am the editor of Thai Spice magazine.

www.thai-spice-magazine.com and if you click on the top right hand corner of the home page, you can see the online version of our current issue.

If I can help you in any way, please email me: [email protected]

I may also want to write about your magazine in my magazine!

Best wishes,

James Barnes.

• 3 weeks later...

My name is James Barnes and I am the editor of Thai Spice magazine.

www.thai-spice-magazine.com and if you click on the top right hand corner of the home page, you can see the online version of our current issue.

Has Spice ceased publication? Just read that it had on one of the gay web boards.

Bit surprising as it looked like things might be starting to improve. I live in Chiang Mai and had always thought Spice to be a joke as their listings of gay venues were years out of date and blatantly only promoted their advertisers. Obviously it's their right to do that and it is a free magazine paid for by advertising, but it destroys any credibility as a serious gay publication. Maybe I expect too much.....

However, the latest issue a couple of weeks back, had several features on Chiang Mai and they'd got the guide section almost up to date, even if the articles about a certain entertainment bar, and another cabaret show were so OTT advertorial they looked like they'd been written by the venue owners themselves :whistling: