Indulge In One'S Culture

ChAoS87

"ChAoS87" I know you are a 'newbie' on this forum (with only 23+ posts) ;) ,

BUT, I hafta ask you; :o are you using ANY of the FREE resources available or just asking whatever question you wanna ask?

There are TONZ of free "learning thai" sites on the internet, (that will teach you b/s thai and give you the meaning of thai words)!! Use them FIRST, then ask a question.

Believe me, I am NO thai language pundit but some of the things you ask are tooo far out there to even answer.

My humble advice; Research FIRST, ask AFTER!!

That's my motto, among several..

"ChAoS87" I know you are a 'newbie' on this forum (with only 23+ posts) ;) ,

BUT, I hafta ask you; :o are you using ANY of the FREE resources available or just asking whatever question you wanna ask?

There are TONZ of free "learning thai" sites on the internet, (that will teach you b/s thai and give you the meaning of thai words)!! Use them FIRST, then ask a question.

Believe me, I am NO thai language pundit but some of the things you ask are tooo far out there to even answer.

My humble advice; Research FIRST, ask AFTER!!

That's my motto, among several..

Ya, I do use a dictionary and some other learning resources, but I really want to clarify whether its use in daily conversation among our fellow thai learners in this forum, I apologise if I cause inconvenience.

No, of course you didn't cause any 'inconvenience'. :D

I sincerely applaud anyone's effort to learn this oh-so difficult language.

I was only pointing out that some of the questions may have been asked previously on this forum, or a quick perusal of either thai-language or thai2english might yield the answers you seek.

I certainly don't want to dissuade you from posting or scare you off the forum. :( I find the answers from the more learned posters on this forum to your queries of interest as well.

Keep at it, KEEP posting, and DON'T let anyone piss on your parade (especially me!! :o ).