Dog Friendly Hotels In Samui

If you want to stay in Bophut the Lodge in Fisherman's Village would be accommodating I'm sure. A few friendly beach dogs there as well.

Friendly beach dogs??????????????

HL :D

Well most of 'em.......! Good point though bring your great dane not your minature poodle.....I'm sure the OP understands the territory. ;)

:lol:

If you want to stay in Bophut the Lodge in Fisherman's Village would be accommodating I'm sure. A few friendly beach dogs there as well.

Why not? Plenty of them around. B)

Maybe friendly to a two legged animal that might give them some food, yeah.

I used to walk the length of Chewang beach with my two German Shepherds and believe me, there is not one friendly dog down there. They all just bark and growl at a strange dog until its gone past their patch of sand. Maybe you are talking about them being friendly to humans of course, but this thread is about another dog visiting from a different area.

Why not? Plenty of them around. B)

Maybe friendly to a two legged animal that might give them some food, yeah.

I used to walk the length of Chewang beach with my two German Shepherds and believe me, there is not one friendly dog down there. They all just bark and growl at a strange dog until its gone past their patch of sand. Maybe you are talking about them being friendly to humans of course, but this thread is about another dog visiting from a different area.

Depends a lot on the sex and nature of the dog. However I'm sure the OP is aware of these things.