Thai Visa For My Wife

I'm staying in thailan on a retired one year visa and now I want to marry a farang girl. I like to know what kind of visa she will get. She will get a one year visa too and this i connect to my retired visa or what kind of visa status she will get??

She will be allowed to stay on an extended O type visa the same as you. Below is paragraph from MFA:

At the end of the one-year stay, the alien who wishes to extend his/her stay shall submit a request for the extended period at the Immigration Bureau with documented evidence of money transfer, or a deposit account in the Kingdom, or an income certificate, at the amount of not less than 800,000 Baht, or an income certificate plus a deposit account at the total amount of not less than 800,000 Baht a year. Extension for one year at a time will be granted to this group of people as long as they meet the requirements as earlier stated and is at the discretion of the Immigration officer.

If the alien’s spouse wishes to extend his/her stay as well, the marriage certificate shall be produced

• 4 weeks later...
She will be allowed to stay on an extended O type visa the same as you.  Below is paragraph from MFA:
If the alien’s spouse wishes to extend his/her stay as well, the marriage certificate shall be produced

is 800 K THB meant in common or for each (total 1.600.000 THB) ?