Thailand Beach/Island

muaythaifun

so id like to go to thailand and chill on a beach for a few months, all i really need is yknow a toilet or somewhere to take a dump and a shower i dont plan on being indoors alot but id like to go somewhere in thailand were i could be near a beach, anyone know how much i could be looking at for rent on a monthly basis? i dont really need any luxurys like ac and tv and all this i dont care about any of that

I know of A place in koh phangan that rents huts at around 500 baht A day.It is right on the beach.Im sure for A months stay they'll give ya A good deal.It's about A 10 minute drive from thong Sala,and maybe A 10 minute drive from had rin-full moon party location.PM me and i'll tell ya the name of the place.

For the sort of money the last poster is talking about you can get a room guest house with all the features you don't want and have the added bonus of security for your possesions.

For even less than that you can rent an apartment !

I would suggest that when you arrive at your chosen destination you book into a guest house for the 1st night and then go hunting for the sort of place you require for far less than 500 bht a day.

For the sort of money the last poster is talking about you can get a room guest house with all the features you don't want and have the added bonus of security for your possesions.

For even less than that you can rent an apartment !

I would suggest that when you arrive at your chosen destination you book into a guest house for the 1st night and then go hunting for the sort of place you require for far less than 500 bht a day.

yea, see i dont neccesarily need to be set up with a place, im just curious about area, like what areas in thailand will i be able to find a good place to stay near the beach or on an island or something, i dont plan on being inside anyway, so all i really need is a bed and a bathroom, a shower to would be great and what would i have to pay monthly for something like that USD anyone know?

In the southern Thailand forum someone posted about a guesthouse smack on the beach in Chumphon complete with in room wifi for 5k/month - $170, and he even left his e mail address. Plenty of superb diving right there with island options again right there. May be a decent place to start.

Check it out.

Edited to add this: Thread I refer to is titled - Would you live in Chumphon. The post I refer to is number 21 and I must admit I'm tempted to head that way myself.

Edited by Mahseer