Cool New News Portal For Thailand

DocHolliday

What percentage of site do you own?:whistling:

On what stockmarket is ethailand.com quoted? I like what I see on their site and would like to buy some of their shares.

How long has the site been around? I didn't know about it until I read this thread.

I think it's pretty new.

Looks like it's a good source, hopefully Admin will allow us to link to it :)

Ethailand has been around for ages (at least 10 years). They had grand plans in the early 2000 to become this huge shopping portal which came to nothing. Looks like they revamped the site to be a news only site now.

indeed, i recall finding ethailand years ago when I first got active on the internet, if I recall they had airline tickets and stuff?

Anyway, nice news all in one place. Although, tbh, I could care less about EPL news :P

Back on topic, I was puzzled by the headline "PHUKET OPINION: Road lines too cheap to catch attention?", read the full article and loved the punch line: "Perhaps some folks are simply too busy lining their pockets to care much about lining our roads."

• 1 year later...

Back on topic, I was puzzled by the headline "PHUKET OPINION: Road lines too cheap to catch attention?", read the full article and loved the punch line: "Perhaps some folks are simply too busy lining their pockets to care much about lining our roads."

Reminds me of the postman yesterday who delivered me a letter at the correct housenumber but in the wrong street.

http://www.definitions.net/definition/postman

Sj.

Both links in the OP seem to be blocked by Malwarebytes.

Here's nothing wrong with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Even when Website blocking has been checked at the memory tray icons menu both links mentioned in the OP's post (my choice of words is more careful) are up and running. So these (web)sites still do exist.

Edit:

In my reply towards one of the posts Mr. Puccini in this thread I honestly forgot to mention Mr. P. F. Thomese who won the V.P.R.O. Mr. Bob den Uyl Price 2012. Don't know who exactly is Mr. Bob. I am more familiar with Mr. Joop. It is not really crystall clear to me. Maybe some kind polishing is required. Not to be done by me.

I remember to have studied one of the contributions of Mr. P.F. Thomese inside the Eindhovens Dagblad in Eindhoven at Saturday the 28th September 1996, at page 6, in my village. The title of Mr. P.F. Thomese's column is "Eindhalte". On that same page I also like the Heinz cartoon of Mr. or Mrs. or Miss. Rene Windig and Eddy de Jong, not 'dun Eddy' I've mentioned earlier somewere. Don't know whether or not this information is accessible via todays internet. I just have an enjoyable very old piece of newspaper in my mind, no, no, no, in my hands, sorry about that...

Both links in the OP seem to be blocked by Malwarebytes.

Here's nothing wrong with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Even when Website blocking has been checked at the memory tray icons menu both links mentioned in the OP's post (my choice of words is more careful) are up and running. So these (web)sites still do exist.

Works on Dtac 3G but on True move H they both get blocked of by Malwarebytes.Strange

I just discovered an interesting function on the reply window, where we write our posts: Other styles --> Acronym. Example: EPL. Hover the mouse over the underlined (dotted line) word EPL and you see how it works.

Except it is wrong.......it's football not soccer!!!!!

I just discovered an interesting function on the reply window, where we write our posts: Other styles --> Acronym. Example: EPL. Hover the mouse over the underlined (dotted line) word EPL and you see how it works.

Except it is wrong.......it's football not soccer!!!!!

Personally I was thinking about the 48th ELE Rally which started last Saturday in Vlierden, the Netherlands.

Quite a bunch of idiots. Driving much too hard on our local roads. I happened to be dressed in black that day. Yeah, call me man in black. Only one rally race car stopped at my feet. It was a racing couple from the French speaking part of Belgium. I've never seen two people setting up their helmets so quickly inside a car and adjust their clothings. They must have thought that I was one of the referees. Also the terms "Al te vil" and "Al te guess" do come to mind, but these terms are much stronger related to Roland Garros. That's tennis. So, let's say that I am a little bit confused too. Is it all about football ?