Thai Court Jails Australian National For Abuse Of Minor

webfact

Mr. Morish has been through this before:

paedophile06.jpg

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Paedophile Caught for Molesting Two Young Boys

Pattaya People - May 5, 2007

http://www.pattayape...&IdArticle=5613

Some people will do anything for money.... it's really sad.

I'm not talking about the kids but their parents. No one is that gullible, they must have known what was going on.

Money is the root of all evil but you'll never hear that from a Thai.

Linky?

Anyway, lets hope the sentenced doesn't enjoy his time in prison.

Although as he's homosexual he mightn't find it as tough as most of us would hope. :(

A prison sentence is intended to serve i) As a means to protect society from the guilty condemned person, ii) to serve as a deterrent to others, iii) to punish the guilty party and iv) to offer an opportunity to change the deviant behaviour.

When a person is sent to jail, the sentence does not include the penalty of violent rape at the hands of others. If that was the case, it would be stated in the penalty. Rape, even in prison, is a crime and does not serve anyone's interest except to titillate the fantasies of those that hope it happens. Often, the people that you think will be raped in prison are the ones that manipulate and rape others, usually the young or weakest offenders that are incarcerated. . A sex offender is usually a very skilled manipulator.

Think next time before you express such a reprehensible statement of desire.

the sentence does not include the penalty of violent rape at the hands of others.

Where on Earth did I discuss this? :huh:

Where on Earth did I discuss rape? :huh:

Think next time before you post, you might be hallucinating.

Right. What exactly was the intent of your comment then?

Anyway, lets hope the sentenced doesn't enjoy his time in prison. Although as he's homosexual he mightn't find it as tough as most of us would hope

First you say you hope he doesn't enjoy his time in prison? Just why would he enjoy time in prison? Why? Next, you claim he is a homosexual and because of that he won't find prison tough. Why's that? Please explain that to me, because I don't understand your point.

The man is an accused pedophile, not an accused homosexual. As a pedophile the accused has more in common with rapists and other pedophiles, particulary the ones that molest young girls than he has with a homosexual male.

Right. What exactly was the intent of your comment then?

Anyway, lets hope the sentenced doesn't enjoy his time in prison. Although as he's homosexual he mightn't find it as tough as most of us would hope

First you say you hope he doesn't enjoy his time in prison? Just why would he enjoy time in prison? Why?

Because as someone who enjoys sexual encounters with males, and with homosexual sex usually on offer in prison, specifically in a prison where the inmates are likely to be poor and in need of a few baht, he may well enjoy his time more than if he didn't like sex with males.

Next, you claim he is a homosexual and because of that he won't find prison tough.

Actually I said that he may not find it as tough as most of us would hope.

You really have to start reading other's posts before commenting on them. It's really for the best.

Why's that? Please explain that to me, because I don't understand your point.

You can get your head around that there is usually quite a bit of homosexual sex in prisons, can't you?

Can you figure the point out yet?

The man is an accused pedophile,

No he isn't. He's accused of sexual blah blah blah with minors, not prepubescent children. Aged between 12 and 15 isn't it? (I'm not reading back).

What age boys will he be in prison with? Do 16 yr olds get sent to prison in Thailand, or will his probable lovers in there be 18?

Mr. Morish has been through this before:

paedophile06.jpg

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Paedophile Caught for Molesting Two Young Boys

Pattaya People - May 5, 2007

http://www.pattayape...&IdArticle=5613

That's just insane.

From the 2007 article:

When questioned, it was discovered that Morrish paid money to the children's families to adopt the boys. He took these children into his home saying that he would take care and support them like his own children. He even hired a teacher to come to the house to teach the boys privately. However, this seemingly innocent good Samaritan was not all that he seemed as his real intention was to sexually molest the boys in the safety of his own home. In return for their sexual favours they were given computers and games, a mobile phone each and a continuous flow of money. The children stated: "We didn't get to go to school since our family is poor. We call him 'teacher'. Teacher bought us from our family and took us in as his sons. He took very good care of us. He hired a teacher for us, bought us computers and games, give us money to go out wherever we want, and also continuously sends money home to our mother and father. However, teacher asked us to be in bed with him naked and do things together. He also takes videos and photos (of us) to look at every day. The agreement is, teacher told us not to talk to anyone about this and we will have a good life".

The police did find that this pervert's mind didn't end just there because all the pictures found in the computer were totally unacceptable. Morrish confessed his charges since the evidence was so tight and further proceedings will be made against him.

At the Press conference, Police Colonel Choochart stated: "a lot of foreigners that are residing in the area of Pattaya are sexually molesting under aged children and the Pattaya Tourist Police are not resting. Continuous arrests have been made and when the evidence is strong; more and more arrests will be made until all is cleaned up".

And they made more and more and more......:jap:

Edited by sirchai

Thousands of truly innocent children raped here every year, usually by a relative, and after an extensive investigation a farang is arrested for geting a handjob from an underage male prostitute? Wow, I feel better knowing this dangerous criminal is off the streets.

Shouldn't forget to mention that this is happening all around the world.

Your post is really nasty. How can you call him an underage prostitute????? What should victims think reading your post??????

Seems you're one of them appreciating some little hand jobs......:jap:

This is not surprising at all since the locals already assume that a lot of male Farangs are perverts or potential child molesters. So, next time you people want to lecture Thais about sexual decency, please take a moment to consider your own sexually bizarre behaviour. I am not trying to make a scurrilous comment about anybody; I am only reflecting what the locals think of western men regarding this type of incident.

Shouldn't forget to mention that this is happening all around the world.

Your post is really nasty. How can you call him an underage prostitute????? What should victims think reading your post??????

Seems you're one of them appreciating some little hand jobs......:jap:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure the boys were after his good lucks. The evidence shows that the boys were paid (prostitution). If they hadn't been paid he would have also been charged with abduction. I consider prostitution to be a minor crime here simply because millions are doing it without repercussions. However, I consider kidnapping and rape of a child to be extremely serious and should get the full extent of the law.

Go after the criminals who are truly torturing and traumatizing thousands of children, not the ones in a win/win situation - customer is happy for service and prostitute is pleased with the payment. Oh, I forgot, no money or political points for this.

Edited by parallaxtech

.........Wow, I feel better knowing this dangerous criminal is off the streets.

The article about his 2007 arrest states that the ages of the boys he had 'adopted' were 12 and 14. That seems criminal to me.

Edited by siamiam

This is not surprising at all since the locals already assume that a lot of male Farangs are perverts or potential child molesters. So, next time you people want to lecture Thais about sexual decency, please take a moment to consider your own sexually bizarre behaviour. I am not trying to make a scurrilous comment about anybody; I am only reflecting what the locals think of western men regarding this type of incident.

The saying that 'one bad apple spoils the bunch' is unfortunately too often true. I wonder how some Thais look at me; do they associate me with the bad foreigners that come to 'visit' them? How big a part does the behavior of these bad foreigners play in the racism I have been the object of on occasion? I hope and think most Thais know us better than that.

The article about his 2007 arrest states that the ages of the boys he had 'adopted' were 12 and 14. That seems criminal to me.

Nobody is disputing that he is a criminal as are many people on TV, because prostitution is a crime here. The question is should criminals be arrested for victimless crimes or ones where there truly is a victim? When those out there paid a hooker to service them did he/she scream for the police or smile at the money? If you abduct a minor and rape them you have induced serious trauma on this individual and should serve the time -- let the penalty match the severity of the crime. These boys and their family profited from this venture and it was encouraged and condoned by the parents. Is a prostitute a victim? Perhaps what got them into the profession in the beginning traumatized them, but after hundreds or thousands of customers, I would hardly say that customer #4,786 truly harmed this innocent creature.

Once again, an example of nabbing a farang because it is profitable and politically popular with the Thai public.

Nobody is disputing that he is a criminal as are many people on TV, because prostitution is a crime here. The question is should criminals be arrested for victimless crimes or ones where there truly is a victim? When those out there paid a hooker to service them did he/she scream for the police or smile at the money? If you abduct a minor and rape them you have induced serious trauma on this individual and should serve the time -- let the penalty match the severity of the crime. These boys and their family profited from this venture and it was encouraged and condoned by the parents. Is a prostitute a victim? Perhaps what got them into the profession in the beginning traumatized them, but after hundreds or thousands of customers, I would hardly say that customer #4,786 truly harmed this innocent creature.

Once again, an example of nabbing a farang because it is profitable and politically popular with the Thai public.

If the "prostitute" is under 16, it's irrelevant whether he/she is paid or not. If the parents organise it, then they should go to jail with the criminal.

If the "prostitute" is under 16, it's irrelevant whether he/she is paid or not. If the parents organise it, then they should go to jail with the criminal.

I understand that Thai society has slightly different social mores than 'western' society, but most Thai people I know feel much the same way Whybother and I do about sex with a 12 year old; it is wrong. In her book 'Sex Slaves', Louise Brown states that 97 percent of prostitution in Thailand is Thai on Thai. That high a number, 97 percent, might surprise many foreigners. I doubt most Thai who frequent prostitutes would be interested in a 12 year old. I think about myself and how my mind has developed as I have gotten older. I did things when I was young that seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I know I made mistakes that I wouldn't make today. And, those were decisions that I did make of my own free will. A 12 year old in the situation that we are discussing, likely did not make the decision to become a 'prostitute' of their own free will, even if they might think they did. When they grow older, some day in their future they may realize just how they were taken advantage of. It very well might even scar them for life.

Edited by siamiam

Well done, Scott, but you've got to know that such a rational explanation is over the heads of most of the crowd here. To most of the knee jerk reactors here, any man attracted to a young person one minute under the legal consent age of 18 must be pedophile and should be strung up, no questions asked. It's way too complicated to actually think about what the word pedophile actually means.

you are right, Jingthing, and in virtually all European countries, the age of consent is far BELOW 18. (usually 14-16).

so, according to the "Hang-them-Higher"-crowd here, this means, all European governments are actively supporting Pedofile activities. what now ?

Well done, Scott, but you've got to know that such a rational explanation is over the heads of most of the crowd here. To most of the knee jerk reactors here, any man attracted to a young person one minute under the legal consent age of 18 must be pedophile and should be strung up, no questions asked. It's way too complicated to actually think about what the word pedophile actually means.

you are right, Jingthing, and in virtually all European countries, the age of consent is far BELOW 18. (usually 14-16).

so, according to the "Hang-them-Higher"-crowd here, this means, all European governments are actively supporting Pedofile activities. what now ?

Interesting point. If you google Age Of Consent Thailand, you will be able to do some reading on the subject, both for Thailand and countries across the region. I would like to point out that while the age of consent is 15 in Thailand, there are qualifiers to this, as indeed there are qualifiers regarding the age of consent in many other countries in the region. For example, when it comes to prostitution, Interpol, in effect, lists the age of consent in Thailand as being 18. I think many of us would agree that there is a difference between the discovery of our sexuality at a young age and an innocent 'roll in the hay' with someone else of a young age who has made the same discovery, (something that may be a cherished memory later in life), and a sexual encounter for money with a person old enough to be your grandparent. Obviously the lawmakers in the countries across the region can see such distinctions also, as it is reflected in their laws, and qualifiers, governing age of consent.

Edited by siamiam

Surely anyone of mature years as the gaoled offender is would of course be able to discern right from wrong unlike a young sexually developing child of either sex. There can be no excuse for his actions.

It would seem as if it was the habit of the goaled offender to seek out young boys for his personal gratification, whether the boys were male prostitutes or not is a moot point.. My view is that the goaled offender indeed deserves his prison sentence.

However to say that the lure of under-age sex is the sole prerogative on the adult male homosexual is a somewhat skewed view,

Edited by siampolee

when it comes to prostitution, ....... the age of consent in Thailand......18.

This is how it is worded on some websites, but it is probably not the best choice of words. There is no 'age of consent' in Thailand when it comes to prostitution, because prostitution is illegal at all ages. In cases of prostitution in Thailand, a person under the age of 18 is considered to be a "child". Here is the URL for the Interpol website pertaining to this issue and Thai laws governing it: http://www.interpol....csaThailand.asp

Whybother is correct; parents of child prostitutes, who knowingly allow or facilitate the prostitution of their child, are subject to punishment. You can read about this at the Interpol website.

Between the 30th January to 31st May 2007 continuously, the defendant had acted indecently to the then 13 year old victim Master Iw (alias), by using Mast Iws’ hand to masturbate his sexual organ to orgasm.

Continuously??????????????

Is this a world record?