Favourite 7-Eleven & 7-Eleven Breakfast

krung

I typically only have lunch and dinner at 7-Eleven.  

Here's lunch, a healthy 7ElevenSausageJumboSalad:

1. Order a Footlong Bite Cheese.  If they're out of those then a Footlong Bite Spicy is an alternative.

2. Ask them to 'wave' it and cut it.

3. Make sure they put it in the biggest possible plasic bags.  Some branches stuff it into a smaller bag; you don't want this.

4. They now hand over the bag to you, proceed to the vegetable & sauces area.

5. Ensure that the mayonnaise bottle is in attendance. If not, ask for it.

6. Add a bit of ketchup, chilli sauce, mustard and plenty mayo.

7. Often they also keep the sour sauce & fried garlic there that's typically used when ordering the dumplings.  If these are there you're in luck, add some of the sour stuff and garlic too.

8. Add *ALL* the vergatables. Or as much as you can stuff in that bag anyway: Lettuce, cucumber, tomato and a few chopped onions.

9. Proceed to checkout & pay.   25 baht.

Let me know if anyone wants to know what a 7-Eleven dinner looks like.   It's  M! M! GOOD!

What a sad life you have,

I think we just had a 'woosh' moment.

More like a fine display of sarchasm.

1. Order a Footlong Bite Cheese. If they're out of those then a Footlong Bite Spicy is an alternative.

3. Make sure they put it in the biggest possible plasic bags. Some branches stuff it into a smaller bag; you don't want this.

7. Often they also keep the sour sauce & fried garlic there that's typically used when ordering the dumplings. If these are there you're in luck, add some of the sour stuff and garlic too.

8. Add *ALL* the vergatables. Or as much as you can stuff in that bag anyway: Lettuce, cucumber, tomato and a few chopped onions.

9. Proceed to checkout & pay. 25 baht.

Let me know if anyone wants to know what a 7-Eleven dinner looks like. It's M! M! GOOD!

What a sad life you have,

Yup, I hear ya! ( Just about the only level down from here is sitting at home whining and flaming at people making lighthearted comments on a forum. ;) )

1. Order a Footlong Bite Cheese. If they're out of those then a Footlong Bite Spicy is an alternative.

3. Make sure they put it in the biggest possible plasic bags. Some branches stuff it into a smaller bag; you don't want this.

7. Often they also keep the sour sauce & fried garlic there that's typically used when ordering the dumplings. If these are there you're in luck, add some of the sour stuff and garlic too.

Let me know if anyone wants to know what a 7-Eleven dinner looks like. It's M! M! GOOD!

So that's why there's no condiments left when I buy a sandwich. :angry:

Why don't you just throw in the towel and become a balloon chaser? :whistling:

So that's why there's no condiments left when I buy a sandwich. :angry:

Why don't you just throw in the towel and become a balloon chaser? :whistling:

Ah, excellent question; reasons:

1. This is Chiang Mai; balloon chasers would go hungry as there aren't bar parties everyday like Pattaya.

2. While the food is free, I feel compelled to buy a drink, probably including an LD for the birthday girl, and/or staple a red one to her garland. All of these exceed the cost of a 25 baht JumboSalad at 7-Eleven by a considerable margin.

3. Call me principled, but I only join parties in bars that I visit occasionally. Suddenly going into a bar that I normally skip just because there's a grilled pig in front I think is wrong.

4. The nature of parties in general: ESPECIALLY if you're not a regular, you just end up sitting in a corner munching on food, while all the staff is too busy with the regulars (and they should!).

I go to bars to have fun; if I wanted food, well, there's 7-ELEVEN!! :D And food vendors that come along, then girls buy it, then I eat their food. ;)

Another good food related mission is to not actively go anywhere to buy food, ONLY buy what comes along by food vendors. You learn a thing or two about Thai food that way too.

Jayjayo what do you mean no breakfast.:annoyed:

Two bits of bread with egg and sausage, plus may other mouth watering choices

2 types of crossiont - cheese & ham or cheese and sausage

microwaved sausages/bacon

Any kind of beverage you choose hot or cold

the list is endless

Are you sure it wasn't a tesco you walked into by mistake, them fools would not know a dam_n thing about a decent/wholesome breakfast.

Quick question to everyone - What is the longest you have went without going to a 7-11? And i don't want country bunkins saying they don't have one, this is for the inner city people only

I've gone maybe three days without a visit to 7.

They are successful not only for the fine cuisine, but because they understand that in order to do business you have to be able to accept payment. And that means giving change for a 1000 baht bill without wailing and weeping.

There's the advantage of being a centrally managed franchise.. They know what gets sold, and that the right stuff makes it into the delivery truck. It's one of the most professionally run companies in Thailand. Same applies to keeping stuff in working order; there's processes for making sure equipment is serviced and repaired. Slurpee Availability KPI anyone.. :)

There's a lot to love to be honest: They sell both Vodka AND Green Slurpees.. A match made in heaven.

If you have a 7-Eleven nearby, you never need to prepare for any parties as it's all there.