Bank Deposit Boxes - Where And How Much?

WhiteCadillac

Best to go to your bank and sing up to go on waiting list. Bangkok Bank took me about 6 weeks. 600 baht per year.

Bankok bank kad suen kell have because i have one their and thats about 600 per year and the best thing i own. keep house papers etc, i also think a waiting list that you may have to put your name down. Rob

Best to go to your bank and sing up to go on waiting list. Bangkok Bank took me about 6 weeks. 600 baht per year.

Bankok bank kad suen kell have because i have one their and thats about 600 per year and the best thing i own. keep house papers etc, i also think a waiting list that you may have to put your name down. Rob

I've been on a few waiting lists for quite some time so if you find somewhere please post

thanks

You can always buy a decent floor safe if you're on a bank waiting list and are tired of waiting.

Sold at numerous places in town.

done that before, cement it into the floor and it works well. doing it yourself is a good idea too so nobody knows about it.

A branch of BKK Bank required us to start paying for an expensive saving scheme so that they would let us open a deposit box there. That was so that we would have some business at that branch (=make them money). Just wondering why they won't up the deposit box fees if that is the case?

We said no thank you to them. Still searching.