Wanted Fortuner For Rent

CroBiker

Thanks Gerd.

I called the guy and he said Fortuner is available. Gave his phone number to my friend, 5 minutes later he tells him vehicle is not available after all. His son rented to someone blah blah....great family business coordination.

Friend of my decides to look elsewhere but wait, this Daniel guy calls back 10 minutes later and says he can deliver the fortuner asap. They agree to meet at Chaofah Rd Shell station. 90 minutes later, nobody shows up. My friend calls him but this weasel doesn't want to answer the call! What a coward! Not an ounce of common courtesy or self respect. And yet, <deleted> like him are the loudest critics of the ways Thais conduct business.....go figure.

Thanks Gerd.

I called the guy and he said Fortuner is available. Gave his phone number to my friend, 5 minutes later he tells him vehicle is not available after all. His son rented to someone blah blah....great family business coordination.

Friend of my decides to look elsewhere but wait, this Daniel guy calls back 10 minutes later and says he can deliver the fortuner asap. They agree to meet at Chaofah Rd Shell station. 90 minutes later, nobody shows up. My friend calls him but this weasel doesn't want to answer the call! What a coward! Not an ounce of common courtesy or self respect. And yet, <deleted> like him are the loudest critics of the ways Thais conduct business.....go figure.

Sorry to hear that!

Gerd

i'd guess if you had looked at his website you would of known he's probably in financial trouble

real-estate,cars, boats and a 5$ web design

daniel.jpgWhatever you need

lol

but seriously, at least your friend isnt out any money, Ive dealt with people here who promise they have things, you send some money, they call back to tell you sorry don't have. Farangs too.

Edited by BillR