Windows Vista Help Required Please!

BIGJIMMY

Hi folks, I have Windows Vista and for some reason I have lost the little preview window that shows up if the cursor goes over any of the tabs that are on the bottom of the screen, if you have more than 1 internet page open or a DVD etc, I hope that makes sense. I have tried looking in the help section and all of that and can't find the information.

Any help as to why and how I can get it back much appreciated.

Thanks

Bigjimmy

Have you added any software recently? The Taskbar Thumbnails use a set of processes which can fail owing to a clash with some drivers.

Just a thought, have you checked if they are still turned on? <right click> on task bar -> Properties -> [Task bar Tab] -> Check box Show window previews (thumbnails)

One possible resolution is to run a system restore.

Regards

Edit typo

Edited by A_Traveller

Hi, no it's not that there are missing items from the taskbar, there are all still there, volume, internet etc, what I mean is if I have 3 internet pages open, so at the moment i'm on TV and I have mail and facebook on other pages, if I move the cursor over the tab on the taskbar which says mail, it used to bring up a little preview window of that page, I haven't added any software etc but as 2 days ago the little preview pane doesn't appear.

Thanks