Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Racing On Sunday 20 November

ianf

Khun Wishut of SpinBike, Chiang Mai has organised a day of racing on Sunday 20 November

I believe that there will be events for road bikes in the morning and MTB, on road, during the afternoon.

The road bikes will cater for all categories up to 50+, whilst the MTBs will add a 60+ group.

Using roads around the University roads north of Mae Rim about 20km from the 121/107 intersection, the circuit has a couple of short hard climbs but is free from traffic. Length of each circuit 4.7km and this will be covered either 4 or 8 times depending on the category.

Last year was the first event in this series but for MTBs only. Beautifully organised and lots of trophies. A good day out!

This is all the info I have.

This sounds like exactly the sort of thing I'd like to do when I get there but I don't arrive til the 25th!

I'll look out for a bike when I get there and see if there are any other events I could join in with.

I didn't realise there was any road racing there?!

Any suggestions for where to look for a bike?

I'm going to be staying in Hua Hin.

Cheers, Mac

This sounds like exactly the sort of thing I'd like to do when I get there but I don't arrive til the 25th!

I'll look out for a bike when I get there and see if there are any other events I could join in with.

I didn't realise there was any road racing there?!

Any suggestions for where to look for a bike?

I'm going to be staying in Hua Hin.

Cheers, Mac

Are you asking about renting in Hau Hin or Chang Mai, because there are very little options for renting in Hua Hin. Maybe you could try the bike repair shop in Nong Plub on the way out of town about 1km past Hua Hin High School towards the by-pass