Ferry Closure

BigC

need up to date reports. if any things u see with your eyes then post them. storm due to hit in the next few hours. thats if u have an internert connection.

herd the waved are nearly 4 meters on the thai news and some people are stuck on koh Anthong

need up to date reports. if any things u see with your eyes then post them. storm due to hit in the next few hours. thats if u have an internert connection.

herd the waved are nearly 4 meters on the thai news and some people are stuck on koh Anthong

In Chaweng this morning waves approx. 3 meters......serious flooding at Iyara intersection, Banana Fan Sea area still okay, flights delayed and cancelled, Seatran not running today.

I spoke to a mate on Tao last night and they haven't had any ferries running for a few days now. it isn't likely to change over the next few days either.

mayor Crusty called last night and told me that the storm coming had been classified as a cyclone now. it hit last night at around 3am and as people probably know is busy dumping lots of rain on Samui.

The electric, true to form didn't last long either once the heavy stuff started. It was intermittent last night but now mai Mee :o

Good job I stocked up on the wet stuff ;)

No electricity over here either. One of my staff took the car ferry yesterday at 2 PM from the mainland, didn't arrive till 7 PM. Rock and roll, was all she said.

Hope it blows through fast enough, I have until friday to do my visa extension :-(

No electricity over here either. One of my staff took the car ferry yesterday at 2 PM from the mainland, didn't arrive till 7 PM. Rock and roll, was all she said.

Hope it blows through fast enough, I have until friday to do my visa extension :-(

I hear you. I suspect that immigration will be easier on overstays this week,

like we have a choice in the matter. I have another friend needing to do the same run as you.

PS. My wife likes your Mistress Whiplash shoes.

And asked where she could find them. LOL

I had to tell here those weren't your feet... or are they?

I spoke to a mate on Tao last night and they haven't had any ferries running for a few days now. it isn't likely to change over the next few days either.

mayor Crusty called last night and told me that the storm coming had been classified as a cyclone now. it hit last night at around 3am and as people probably know is busy dumping lots of rain on Samui.

The electric, true to form didn't last long either once the heavy stuff started. It was intermittent last night but now mai Mee :o

No, this storm is not been upgraded to typhoon/cyclone, according to the Thai Meteorological Department, is just a tropical 'depression' storm and 7 am was already over the Andaman sea, see here.

I hear you. I suspect that immigration will be easier on overstays this week,

like we have a choice in the matter. I have another friend needing to do the same run as you.

PS. My wife likes your Mistress Whiplash shoes.

And asked where she could find them. LOL

I had to tell here those weren't your feet... or are they?

My feet, my shoes my whip :) Shoes I got in Bangkok, Platinum fashion mall, Gods gift to shopping addicts such as myself.

Well, I have to be somewhere else next week so fingers crossed that it is moving on through as the TMD reports and I can get over to Samui by friday.

Yes, the winds always come out of the North with these storms and Chaloklum gets pounded every year. Over here its not so rough and the wind is not so strong as we are shielded from the worst of the winds.

No, this storm is not been upgraded to typhoon/cyclone, according to the Thai Meteorological Department, is just a tropical 'depression' storm and 7 am was already over the Andaman sea, see here.

Would I believe you or the marine police as to whether the storm has been upgraded or not ? Now let me see ? :huh: It hit Samui at 3am this morning. I know as I went out to see the damage from the noise of the trees going down.

Call it what you like I have lost 5 trees up to now in the garden, the road down the mountain is the same but the good news is the electric has just come back on.