Package Not Delivered, Which Post Office To Contact?

HollandChampion

I recently ordered something online from the US and it was shipped by USPS express mail. The tracking information displays the order has been delivered in Bangkok on October 30th.

I had it shipped to my P.O. box in carrefour rama 4 road (postal code 10110), the reception has no record of any package delivered for me or my P.O. box. The company i ordered the goods from told me to contact the local post office. Which one should i contact? Is there some kind of depot in Bangkok where they may hold my package?

Edited by HollandChampion

If it arrived on Saturday it will need at least a day or two to leave customs and dispatch.

Try entering the USPS tracking number in the Thailand Post tracking system.

http://track.thailan...et/Default.aspx

That helped a lot! The tracking information on thailandpost.co.th shows the package has been delivered at carrefour on saturday the 30th and signed for by a security guard. My GF called the mailbox company and they would look upstairs for me, seems like that douchebag security guard was holding my package and hoping i'd not find out. One advise to all of you, ALWAYS have your stuff shipped by recorded express mail!