Where To Buy/Order (Custom) Made Curtains?

WhiteCadillac

Where to buy/order (custom) made curtains here in CM?

One lady quoted over 10 000 baht for 3 small windows + 1 big windows. This was for our bed room. Quite expensive.

Normal double sided curtains (the one that they use in hotels to keep the light/sun out so the back of the curtain is of grey/silver colour).

That may not be such a bad price for what you want.

But here is a recommendation from an earlier CM forum thread titled "Curtains".

There is a very reliable curtain shop on Hang Dong Road, about a block or two north (before) of Tesco Lotus, and on the same side of the street. I have used them a number of times, and they have a great selection of materials, they are reasonably priced, and reliable. I don't remember their name or phone number, but it is the only fabric store in the area. They have on display two parson chairs in the window--it seems as though these have been on display for donkey years.

The owners speak English, and they aim to please!!!

===============================================================

It is Muang Tong Decoration 081-5316248.

Excellent! I very recently got blackout curtains from them. I took some photos and measurements to show them. The young lady showed me materials, made recommendations, and we agreed on a price.

She (forgot name) and Jo the guy, came out to see for themselves. They arrived exactly on time and took measurements then she ran her calculator and said the price would be 15% less than I thought. They came back in a week and installed them expertly.

Top notch outfit in every way..

On referral by a friend, my wife and I had curtains made to spec by "Toe" 09-6349561. He came to our house with all kinds of samples and pictures, was fully informed about the profession, and we are very happy with his work. Just a nice guy to work with as well.