Renewing Multi Entry Non Im B Visa..

Hi.

My Non immigrant B multi entry expired last month, and i am now on a tourist 30 day visa. My traveling has reduced quit a bit so now i enjoy the time of the 3 months more than i used to.

I used to send my Visa back to the uk (uk passport) pay the fee and then get the new year visa. I would prefer not to do this if possible. The problem is i need to be in the UK or have a postal address in the UK that the embassy can send my passport to one the visa is complete.

Is there any way to renew a visa such as this a little closer to Thailand? Are there any place i can get a renewal in Thailand? or via another country i can post my visa too or even go to with a short 1-2 day stay over?

I am aware that to get a new visa you must be out of the country on that passport, which is why i have 2 passports from different countries :o that i use to alternate. That said i still want to do things as well as possible.

Sorry if this may have been asked before, and thank you for any help.

Edited by khunAus

Sending your passport to the UK is illegal mate and they tend to know how to spot it nowadays.

Australia IMO is your best, nearest and cheapest to get to.

Sorry i should clarify, i used to send my pasport to the UK from other countries other than Thailand , France, Australia etc and sometimes in the UK if i was there, this was when i was traveling more.

Still illegal you're supposed to be in the country you're applying in which is why:

The problem is i need to be in the UK or have a postal address in the UK that the embassy can send my passport to one the visa is complete.

The address is so it 'looks' like you're in the UK.