Itunes Downloading Music

russianrobert

Okay, i signed up for the itunes store to download some music. A short cut to the itunes is automatically placed on my desk top. I click on it and i'm taken to the home page which has evrything on it except music. I do a search for the artist i want using the search function and again all i get is everything except music. I even tried typing in The Beatles and there's all kinds of stuff, the music i manage to find is obscure stuff. I can't find any of the albums and singles associated with them.

I then bypass the desk top short cut and open WIN IE and do an itunes search using google. I click on Browse itunes Store and there's the page i want. All the genres of music laid out. No sh*t in sight. I click on a genre, then click on the artist i want, the album i want, click pay and then i'm told i'm only authorised to use the Thai itunes store and what i want is not avail;able there. <deleted>??

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

You need to use iTunes (the program) instead of your browser.

The Beatles are I believe still not on the iTunes store due to some silly contract dispute/ lawsuit. That means you'll need to get uTorrent and search for the beatles on the piratebay.... it's all there...

You need to use iTunes (the program) instead of your browser.

The Beatles are I believe still not on the iTunes store due to some silly contract dispute/ lawsuit. That means you'll need to get uTorrent and search for the beatles on the piratebay.... it's all there...

I'm using the itunes program. When i downloaded the program it placed a shortcur on my desktop,

When i search itunes with google i'm taken to: http://www.google.com/search?q=itunes.com&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:th:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe= I then just choose Browse itunes store and get exactly what i'm looking for. http://itunes.apple.com/us/genre/music/id34

Why can't i do that from the shortcut placed on my desktop? When i click on it the program opens and i'm taken to itunes store (a different page from above) which contains apps. No music!!!!

Where's the bl**dy music??!!

Help!

When you open iTunes, in the store scroll down and look for the globe button on the bottom right hand side with a country flag on it(probably Thailand in your case). Click it and wait a couple of seconds, you'll get a menu where you can select your preferred country. No Beatles yet on iTunes, still in legal limbo over the Apple name.

Edited by prism

You're probably in the Thai iTunes store so all you are seeing is Apps, Podcasts and iTunes U. Like prism said scroll to the bottom and click on the flag icon in the lower right. If you have a US credit card open a US account and you'll get full access.

What i find "crazy" is that when i got my monthly CC bill the Thai iTunes store is some how connected to Luxenburg in Europe as i see on my bill "iTunes Luxenburg"

Finaly got it sorted out. Because i was using a Bangkok Bank credit card i could only access the Thai itunes website. If i was Thai i would be bloody p*ssed about that. Their site is sh*te.