True Visions/True Sport

MSingh

No West Ham V West Brom

No Everton V Bolton

I don't or no one does, pay for Serie A so <deleted> is all that about ?? :angry:

Is it worth complaining ??

Platinum Package i have for nights like this where there are a lot of Games & we get put on a dodgy Channel but nothing, poxy Italians instead it seems, good one True..

Singhy there is a replay of the game at 2pm today and at 6am tomorrow morning of the west ham game mate.

Nice one, thanks Nev..:)

I still think it's Bow Locks though, i pay to watch the Prem, not Serie A & Serie A to be shown on the Free Sports Channels & neither the West Ham or Everton Game not being on is absolute Bow Locks..

They are weaning you off the scammers slowly sinhger :D or behaps they read your post about not giving a monkeys about being relegated and you will just stream the games :o .

I did, just in time for their equializer..:D

It's absolute nonsense though Alf, not pleased ata ll to be honest PLUS i set the <deleted> Alarm especially coming off a 37 hour Door >> Door trip accross the Pacific & i'm now well out of sync sleepwise AND i didn't even get to see us to commit Footballing suicide once again on teh Tele..:D

Edited by MSingh

They are weaning you off the scammers slowly sinhger :D or behaps they read your post about not giving a monkeys about being relegated and you will just stream the games :o .

It's absolute nonsense though Alf, not pleased ata ll to be honest PLUS i set the <deleted> Alarm especially coming off a 37 hour Door >> Door trip accross the Pacific & i'm now well out of sync sleepwise AND i didn't even get to see us to commit Footballing suicide once again on teh Tele..:D

Singher did you check channel's 160 and 161, carmine once missed a game that was on one of these channels :(

Singher did you check channel's 160 and 161, carmine once missed a game that was on one of these channels :(

I went thgough it top to bottom 3 or 4 times Mate..

No West Ham & no Everton V Bolton, shocking seeing as the Platinum Package is " supposed " to be every Game at your disposal if you so wish..

Platinum and Gold are both advertised to show all 380 Premier League matches, they started showing the "extra" channels on Gold over a year ago.

There has recently been a subtle change in their adverts. They used to say "380 matches live", the last time I looked it said "380 matches", no mention of the "live" bit.

Platinum and Gold are both advertised to show all 380 Premier League matches, they started showing the "extra" channels on Gold over a year ago.

There has recently been a subtle change in their adverts. They used to say "380 matches live", the last time I looked it said "380 matches", no mention of the "live" bit.

There we go then, no need for the Platunum Package now then..

If my West Ham doesn't get shown, then neither does the Kids Disney, she can complain to them & tell they how she's lost her favourite Channel because of the deciving Prem Coverage this Season, i don't want nothing to do with them anymore..

Absolute Bow Locks in my Book but they'll still smile & take my $$ every Month, deceiving smiling, slimy, only talk English when they want soemthing Swines..

I pay for the Gold Package but for some <deleted> reason or another i can only watch upto channel 109 so miss out on loads including True sports 5, and extra channels.

Anyway ive looked on the website to see if Newcastle v Fulham is on there and cant see it, would anyone know if its on as if it is i;ll traipse out to a few bars to see if they have it.

I pay for the Gold Package but for some <deleted> reason or another i can only watch upto channel 109 so miss out on loads including True sports 5, and extra channels.

Anyway ive looked on the website to see if Newcastle v Fulham is on there and cant see it, would anyone know if its on as if it is i;ll traipse out to a few bars to see if they have it.

I'll tell you when i go down the Shop to gte my Milk & the Bangkok Post soon..;)

No Bangkok Post until 16:00..

Welcome to Hicksville...:D

Just had a flick through it in fact.....nothing there about Newcastle . Try the Crossbar probably they will have it on if you ask.

Better than Samui, we didn't get the Bangkok Post on a Saturday there til Tuesday..

Have a nose at the section on the back or inside back of the Sports Pullout, should be a list of all teh Game s& on what Channel..

& then write it all out & tell us what's what please, thank you..;)

scammers truesport 6

newcastle truesport 5

best team in the world truesport 3

wigan specialsport

leicester NBT

citeh truesport 1

wolves truesport 2

Decent live stream of the Tottenham game over here would be a bonus. How come we get live midweek games when there's a full programme of matches yet not on a Saturday. Fcukn bull....!

scammers truesport 6

newcastle truesport 5

wigan specialsport

leicester NBT

citeh truesport 1

wolves truesport 2

Decent live stream of the Tottenham game over here would be a bonus. How come we get live midweek games when there's a full programme of matches yet not on a Saturday. Fcukn bull....!

Fabulous, thanks Smokie..

Strange though that Real Madrid are on during the day in Spain on TS3 but there we go..

scammers truesport 6

newcastle truesport 5

wigan specialsport

leicester NBT

citeh truesport 1

wolves truesport 2

Fabulous, thanks Smokie..

Strange though that Real Madrid are on during the day in Spain on TS3 but there we go..

Oops should have read best midfield in the world.....when they're fit. :(

Sounds like you are a man after my own heart Mr Singh. First job of a Saturday morning - schedule up the next four days EPL viewing programme. I have to avoid football websites and football Thai Visa threads until I have completed my schedule; watching a game when you already know the score sucks.

I had to buy two tellys and two expensive True Visions packages so I don't need to have any debates about football v soaps or football v trashy movies or football v cartoons with the family.

Sad or what? But it keeps you sane when you live in an Issaan village. Thank god I don't live in Bangers or Pats - I much prefer to watch with a beer and company (of the football supporting type) and I would be an alcoholic wreck by now.

Sounds like you are a man after my own heart Mr Singh. First job of a Saturday morning - schedule up the next four days EPL viewing programme. I have to avoid football websites and football Thai Visa threads until I have completed my schedule; watching a game when you already know the score sucks.

I had to buy two tellys and two expensive True Visions packages so I don't need to have any debates about football v soaps or football v trashy movies or football v cartoons with the family.

Sad or what? But it keeps you sane when you live in an Issaan village. Thank god I don't live in Bangers or Pats - I much prefer to watch with a beer and company (of the football supporting type) and I would be an alcoholic wreck by now.

Hahaha it's easy for me Mate & it's instilled in them..

90 mins per week is all i ask whilst they're awake, sometimes 180..

& if they don't like it, then i'll tell Father Xmas that they've been bad..;)

Cheers Smokie, thats my night in sorted, much prefer watching footy at home these days, birds in bars dont seem to understand not to disturb a man when the footballs on.

Forgot to add Man Yoo Villa early kick off and a late one are also on.....get the beer in the fridge! :)

Cheers Smokie, thats my night in sorted, much prefer watching footy at home these days, birds in bars dont seem to understand not to disturb a man when the footballs on.

You need ot watch a Game with me then Englander, learn form the Master with two brutal & to the point words...B)

You need ot watch a Game with me then Englander, learn form the Master with two brutal & to the point words...B)

Now i know its on Truesports 5 ive offered to babysit and let her go out, thank <deleted> this forum is anonymous as i wouldnt admit to that in person. wink.gif

Now i know its on Truesports 5 ive offered to babysit and let her go out, thank <deleted> this forum is anonymous as i wouldnt admit to that in person. wink.gif

:D

You can't watch all the games live and there always seem to be a couple of matches that are not repeated after the match day, whereas of course the likes of Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool seem to be on every day. This week I think I might not be able to see performances by Newcastle, West Brom, Fulham, and Wigan I suspect.

[As a gooners fan I was slightly distraught not to see Arsenal yesterday as we had an electricity blackout in the village. No matter, it was on today - then what did True Visions do? Start the dam_n broadcast half way through the last replay of Arsenal's opening goal!]

Still - musn't grumble - the extent of coverage of EPL here is good.

Edited by SantiSuk

You can't watch all the games live and there always seem to be a couple of matches that are not repeated after the match day, whereas of course the likes of Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool seem to be on every day. This week I think I might not be able to see performances by Newcastle, West Brom, Fulham, and Wigan I suspect.

[As a gooners fan I was slightly distraught not to see Arsenal yesterday as we had an electricity blackout in the village. No matter, it was on today - then what did True Visions do? Start the dam_n broadcast half way through the last replay of Arsenal's opening goal!]

Arsenal have scored already? I thought they didn't kick off against Everton until tonight :blink:

Every Game on Live last night, every Premiership Game..

Edit : Arsenal didn't play yesterday you absolute Lunatic, they're playing today ( Sunday )..:D Fabulous Arse support there, shining thorugh..:D

Edited by MSingh